Radar proximity beeping
548 6 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seattle_helo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56533511 ft
United States

Please pass along to the developers that we need a toggle to switch off the beeping when the radar is enabled. Many of us fly these machines in confined areas and have all obsticle avoidence switched off. But the radar functionality could still be useful in certain applications. However the constant beeping when flying low or near objects is very annoying. Would be nice to have silent radar functionality. Thanks!
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hey there! seattle_helo Thank you so much for your suggestions! I have forwarded to our engineer who incharge of the inspire series with regard your issue, we appreciated your voice and efforts! thank you for your patience and understanding!
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for your reply, upon checking with our engineer, if l am understand right, which is you want to achieve the function that turns off the beeps as well as the obstacle avoidance turned off, you can achieve that by turning off the radar chart in Obstacle Sensing Settings.

Please find attached of the picture, and let me know if this is working.

Thank you very much!
2023-12-4
Use props
seattle_helo
lvl.4
United States

Hello.

If you switch off that 'Display Radar Chart' toggle it does stop the beeps. But it also removesf all of the visual display cues and information from the display. What I'm asking for is another toggle below that one that only silences the beeps while allowing the visual data to remain displayed.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you very much for your reply, we have confirmed with our engineers that we are currently unable to meet your requirements, thank you very much for your feedback, I have forwarded the requirement to the R&D and we will refer to this requirement in our future enhancements. sorry for the inconvenience caused for now.
2023-12-5
Use props
seattle_helo
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for passing that along.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You are so welcome! It is my pleasure for helping you with any feedback, let me know if l can do anything more!
2023-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules