Phantom 3 adv + DJI Goggles HD (white)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marce j solano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6962 ft
Argentina

Hi

I THINK it should work but only telemetry data works because video feed keeps disconnecting and reconnecting in a loop. is there a firmware fix I should go for? now
I have firmware in AC=1.11.20 and remote is 1.9.2

thanks very much in advance

Note that im using usb cable not interested in hdmi solution and this user: fansde741c19 said:

So, Today I am telling everyone on here, that if you want to use the DJI goggles on your Phantom 3 Pro drone, you do not need the HDMI port installed on  your controller. Simply make sure your goggles, drone and controller have the latest firmware updates. Makes me wonder how long everyone has been so wrong for.

so should be posible but need to know what and where to grab the correct firmwares
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-12-4
Use props
carlosmarceloli
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 21:56
Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

yes i know that... that is why i was here expecting answers from others and not dji support right?
2023-12-5
Use props
Marce j solano
lvl.3
Argentina

Finally updated firmware of the goggles to V01.04.0500 from the version v01.04.0000 and now i have permanent video feed, i did not fly yet but at least the video is working fine!

so now the firmwares are like this:

2023-12-5
Use props
carlosmarceloli
lvl.1

Argentina

ios tablet ipad mini 2: 3.1.66
AC firmware: 1.11.20
remote: 1.9.2
flight controller id: 03z0117937
fly safe data: 01.00.01.07
battery1: 6171172314057 times charged 25 al 2/12/2023
dji googles hd: V01.04.0500 anda ok p3a

2023-12-5
Use props
Marce j solano
lvl.3
Argentina

Sorry , failed again with this versions, so unfortunatelly during a very short period of time the video in the goggles was working fine, but restarted all again and still showing video connect and disconnect in a loop... hope that someone can help,    fansde741c19?
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

carlosmarceloli Posted at 12-5 02:56
yes i know that... that is why i was here expecting answers from others and not dji support right?

Hi. We're sorry that we do not have better solutions at the moment. We recommend using DJI Mini 4 Pro which enables more features and better experience and significant performance improvement. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-7
Use props
carlosmarceloli
lvl.1

Argentina

I encourage you to not answer this way showing your lack of knowledge and cinic responses... I do have a solution for myself.. I do have a mini 2 3 and 4 already but this is a client s phantom 3 and wanted to know how to combine firmwares RC AC and his goggles FW to match the user s (fansde741c19) who claimed worked fine.... yor answer do not benefit in any aspect so I recommend to avoid intervention in such cases.... just an advice.
2023-12-7
Use props
Marce j solano
lvl.3
Argentina

it seems that it is working now after connecting another drone (dji spark), ....this in annoying but magically after was playing with the spark and the goggles connected via its remote control , now works fine with the phantom 3 adv. nobody cares about this issue i understand, but i left it here for reference or for me..lol
2023-12-9
Use props
carlosmarceloli
lvl.1

Argentina

it seems to work uninterrumped video feed only if the sd card in Aircraft is not present..(!!!)..icon slash !!! that is the final conclusion for this issue with white dji goggles and phantom 3 adv/pro... last firmware for everything and just data cable like spark and phantom 4! (not hdmi)

2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules