Dji mavic air account link
582 9 2023-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ua86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 453110 ft
Luxembourg

hi,today i got a refurbished dji mavic air and i don't know how to link it to my account because when i fly it dosen't show on my device list. Thank you

2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm what specific Mavic Air are you currently using? Is this the DJI Air 2s, Mavic Air 2, or the Mavic Air first generation? We will wait for your response. Have a nice day.
2023-12-6
Use props
Ua86
lvl.1
Luxembourg

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-6 20:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm what specific Mavic Air are you currently using? Is this the DJI Air 2s, Mavic Air 2, or the Mavic Air first generation? We will wait for your response. Have a nice day.

hi, its the original mavic air the first one.
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ua86 Posted at 12-8 07:29
hi, its the original mavic air the first one.

Thank you for the clarification. The DJI Mavic Air does not support the binding feature as it uses the DJI Go 4 app and it doesn't have a Device Management function. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!  
2023-12-11
Use props
Ua86
lvl.1
Luxembourg

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 02:03
Thank you for the clarification. The DJI Mavic Air does not support the binding feature as it uses the DJI Go 4 app and it doesn't have a Device Management function. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!

hi, thanks for your response. i see in some post people has the dji mavic air icon. all tho i have it it dosen't show for me, have a nice day
2023-12-12
Use props
Ua86
lvl.1
Luxembourg

like i saw some post that people has dji mavic air icon, and i don't
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ua86 Posted at 12-12 11:40
hi, thanks for your response. i see in some post people has the dji mavic air icon. all tho i have it it dosen't show for me, have a nice day

If you are referring to the DJI Forum drone icon, please note that the Forum icon will only appear if you activate a brand-new product using the same email address you've used in DJI Forum. Hope this clarifies your query. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-12-14
Use props
Ua86
lvl.1
Luxembourg

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-14 23:05
If you are referring to the DJI Forum drone icon, please note that the Forum icon will only appear if you activate a brand-new product using the same email address you've used in DJI Forum. Hope this clarifies your query. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, thanks for your response, is there a way to fully reset the drone and put it on my email ? Thank you
2023-12-15
Use props
Ua86
lvl.1
Luxembourg

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-14 23:05

Hi, thanks for your response, is there a way to fully reset the drone and put it on my email ? Thank you
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ua86 Posted at 12-15 12:39
Hi, thanks for your response, is there a way to fully reset the drone and put it on my email ? Thank you

Hello. Regretfully, we don't have an option to perform the said request. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules