1477 8 2023-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Szwedu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378114 ft
Poland

Hi all.
As usual, i must be the lucky guy. Fresh out of the box mini 4 and immediately problems.
1. Downloading the update on RC2 discharged the battery halfway through and repeatedly losing progress for unknown reason.
2. RC2 auto shutdown feature is stupid, it can shut down the device while downloading updates. And it did !
3. While installing the update, I had to press the button several times because the RC2 started beeping telling me the auto shutdown function was running.
4. After an hour, I had to go out to the garage and could not babysit RC2, which caused auto shutdown during software installation at stage 45%
5. Now I use a computer and Assistant 2 software and I have been waiting for an hour with the RC2 plugged into the computer , until the update downloads , it takes ages even on a PC . Of course I have to press the keys on the RC2 so that it does not auto shut down because I do not know if it will not interrupt something again .

My Internet connection is fast and stable router has 5Ghz , the computer connected to the Internet wired .

Something is wrong , I used to understand it because everyone had different software on their phone and each DJI app worked differently . But now when you give your device to us and there are such situations ? After all it should work like a charm?
As for now i wasted many hours today and dont know if it will work.

Auto shutdown is to be improved
European servers to improve
Algorithm of installation of updates to improve

2023-12-6
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Make sure you have the latest version of Assistant 2.
2023-12-6
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Poland

bjr981s Posted at 12-6 15:59
Make sure you have the latest version of Assistant 2.

Thanks, fresh download from DJI it was.
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. May we confirm if you tested with a different network? Please confirm the version of the DJI Assistant 2 that is being used. Furthermore, If the remote controller is powered on and has not been used for 5 minutes, it will issue an alert. Move the sticks to cancel the alert. After 6 minutes, the remote controller will automatically power off. Rest assured that we've taken your feedback seriously. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
2023-12-7
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-7 00:07
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. May we confirm if you tested with a different network? Please confirm the version of the DJI Assistant 2 that is being used. Furthermore, If the remote controller is powered on and has not been used for 5 minutes, it will issue an alert. Move the sticks to cancel the alert. After 6 minutes, the remote controller will automatically power off. Rest assured that we've taken your feedback seriously. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
Hi there
I will check the version of the assistant later today.
In the case of auto power off, yes I did notice how it's working but I'm telling you it's wrong because your updates are downloading for an hour and then firmware update is also taking an hour so your power off function is interrupting crucial actions. We all know how it can end up when you interrupt a firmware update, and your function is doing just that.
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Szwedu Posted at 12-7 07:16
Hi there
I will check the version of the assistant later today.
In the case of auto power off, yes I did notice how it's working but I'm telling you it's wrong because your updates are downloading for an hour and then firmware update is also taking an hour so your power off function is interrupting crucial actions. We all know how it can end up when you interrupt a firmware update, and your function is doing just that.

Thank you for responding and we truly apologize for the unpleasant exeprience. May I confirm if you managed to update the firmware? Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
2023-12-8
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-8 02:32
Thank you for responding and we truly apologize for the unpleasant exeprience. May I confirm if you managed to update the firmware? Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.

Yes overall i manage to sort it out with the use of assistant 2.
IMG-20231210-WA0000.jpg
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Szwedu Posted at 12-9 15:47
Yes overall i manage to sort it out with the use of assistant 2.

Thank you for your update. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. However, we're glad that you managed to update the firmware. Please know that we're always here to help.
2023-12-10
Use props
mgilbe2
lvl.2
United States

DJI- when will fly 1.13.1 be released for the RC2 mini 4 pro?
4-27 04:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules