Battery temperature too low
407 3 2023-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itskavinhere
New

India

I bought this a couple of weeks ago, It was working fine for a week, and now it's getting turned off with the text "Gimbal battery temperature is too low, turn off and warm up the battery". Can't even shoot a use it for 10 to 20 seconds. But the temperature here is 26° C to 30° C. After the gimbal is turned off, with a single tap on the M button, the indicator blinks with red color. The battery is fully charged. What should I do now to overcome this issue?
2023-12-7
Use props
Walelign Kebede
New

United States

I’m having the same issue with my DJI OM 5. Keeps popping up the same message as the one you typed above. Hopefully someone has solution to this. Because it’s kind of frustrating
1-25 10:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. May we ask for the details below?

> Model of your mobile device:
> App version:
> Firmware version:
> App log: (QR code via Mimo app)
> Time and date of the problem:

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your support.
1-27 02:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Walelign Kebede Posted at 1-25 10:20
I’m having the same issue with my DJI OM 5. Keeps popping up the same message as the one you typed above. Hopefully someone has solution to this. Because it’s kind of frustrating

Hello, there. Sorry to hear about the problem. Please provide the details requested in post#3. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-27 02:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules