394 3 2023-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theipodgodyt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 573540 ft
United States

Hi!

I bought a DJI Mavic Air 1 (Fly More) from OfferUp, I got the drone home, one battery was lighting up, but the other 2 were not, I thought they were just dead, I plugged them in and left them for over an hour. No lights came on. Even after that, but the working battery was fine. I have came across some solutions on getting them out of this mode by using a CP2112 board and some jumper wires, but I am wondering if there is an easier way. I don't have a ton of knowledge on these things, but have other drones. I hope there is a way to get these batteries out of hibernation and not have to buy new batteries. I can still fly it "as is" because I still have one battery.

Thanks!

Adam
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, theipodgodyt. I hope you are doing well today. If I may ask, are you charging using the charging hub or just a charger? Have a nice day.
2023-12-7
Use props
theipodgodyt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 573540 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-7 19:08
Hi, theipodgodyt. I hope you are doing well today. If I may ask, are you charging using the charging hub or just a charger? Have a nice day.

I have tried both the charging hub and regular charger, they are direct from dji and so are the batteries. 2/3 not working.
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

theipodgodyt Posted at 12-8 04:34
I have tried both the charging hub and regular charger, they are direct from dji and so are the batteries. 2/3 not working.

Hi. If you have already tried using a different charger and the issue still persists, I'm afraid you need to send it back for replacement if it's still within the warranty. I appreciate your patience.
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules