530 6 2023-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
2yProducer
lvl.2
South Korea

Hi
I bought Osmo pocket 3 basic set.
But I would like to add external mic which is included in combo set.
Plz let me know when can I buy it as additionally.
Thank you
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The option to purchase the DJI Mic 2 transmitter as a standalone item is currently out of stock. It will be available on DJI Store at a later date. Please check back for updates. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-12-11
Use props
2yProducer
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 19:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The option to purchase the DJI Mic 2 transmitter as a standalone item is currently out of stock. It will be available on DJI Store at a later date. Please check back for updates. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Thank you for quick response!!
I am looking for buying it soon.
2023-12-11
Use props
2yProducer
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Tony Posted at 12-11 19:12
Hi there. Do you mean the Mic 2 included in the Osmo Pocket 3 Creator Combo? The transmitter as a standalone item is currently not available. It will be available on DJI Store at a later date. Please check back for updates. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you for warm response.
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

2yProducer Posted at 12-11 19:24
Thank you for quick response!!
I am looking for buying it soon.

You are most welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. We are more than happy to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-12-13
Use props
musicangle
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-11 19:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The option to purchase the DJI Mic 2 transmitter as a standalone item is currently out of stock. It will be available on DJI Store at a later date. Please check back for updates. We appreciate your understanding and support.

I use a Rode Wireless GoII microphone system yesterday using Pocket3 for the first time (i've use the 2 for a few years). The WAV audio is separate on each file. The sound attached to the file is horrible noise. I'm sure when I edit this video I'll be able to edit out  the noise and attach the WAV file to save this project, but isn't there a way this be as well integrated as it is on the Pocket 2 so the Rode mic input becomes the file's attached audio?
4-13 05:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

musicangle@me.com Posted at 4-13 05:21
I use a Rode Wireless GoII microphone system yesterday using Pocket3 for the first time (i've use the 2 for a few years). The WAV audio is separate on each file. The sound attached to the file is horrible noise. I'm sure when I edit this video I'll be able to edit out  the noise and attach the WAV file to save this project, but isn't there a way this be as well integrated as it is on the Pocket 2 so the Rode mic input becomes the file's attached audio?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 latest firmware, we added a Built-in Mic Audio Backup function in Settings. When enabled, the camera will record audio through
the built-in microphone and save it as a separate in .wav format audio file, which can be used to pick up
environment sound when connected to a DJI Mic 2 transmitter or an external microphone. (This function is not available for low-light mode at 4K 30/25fps or slow motion at 4K 4x (120fps) D-Log M/HLG.). As long as the "Built-in Mic Audio Backup" function is turned on, no matter whether an external Mic is connected or not, the .wav audio file will be generated. Hope this helps.
4-14 20:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules