VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE DJI SUPPORT WHO LIE AND LIE.
377 3 2023-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dFNojns4ftFO
New

Mexico

WHEN I PAID 500 DOLLARS I HAD NO IDEA THAT COMES WITH ABUSE AND FRAUD.

AS YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY FROM THE PICTURES THE APP BREAKS DOWN AND CANNOT CONNECT WITH THE ACTION CAMERA.

WHEN I CONTACT SUPPORT THEY ACCEPT ME TO STOP MY JOB AND LEAVE MY CHILDREN FOR A FEW HOURS AND TRY ALL SORTS OF 30 TO 1 HOUR STEPS

THEY ARE GETTING PAID TO ABUSE ME.  HERE IS THE PICTURE.

2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us if you are using the DJI Osmo Action 4 or the DJI OM 4? For the app crashing issue, please make sure that you are using the latest version of DJI Mimo app, you are suggested to download it from our official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
If it keeps crashing, may we know the phone and Android version you are using?
Regarding your feedback about our support, could you please tell us the way you contacted them? We look forward to hearing back from you.
2023-12-15
Use props
djiuser_dFNojns4ftFO
New

Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 12-15 00:29
Hi, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us if you are using the DJI Osmo Action 4 or the DJI OM 4? For the app crashing issue, please make sure that you are using the latest version of DJI Mimo app, you are suggested to download it from our official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
If it keeps crashing, may we know the phone and Android version you are using?
Regarding your feedback about our support, could you please tell us the way you contacted them? We look forward to hearing back from you.

2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you for getting back to us. Could you please try to reset the Wi-Fi, reinstall the latest DJI Mimo app (back up the needed files before uninstalling the app) and try again?
To reset the Wi-Fi, please go to “System Settings - Wireless Connection > Reset Wi-Fi connection”. After resetting, its frequency will be changed to “Auto” and the SSID will remain unchanged.
At the same time, if it is possible, please try to connect to a different mobile device to confirm if it is related.
Please keep us updated on the result. Thank you.
2023-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules