Quick Launch not working
574 13 2023-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jesus Walks
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi, I just bought today DJi Osmo 6 and quick launch is not available at all. Even in the app, the photo settings option for a quick launch doesn't exist.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. I hope you are doing well today. May I know what phone are you using? If you are using an iPhone, what system version and the Mimo app version? Thank you very much.
2023-12-18
Use props
Jesus Walks
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 12-18 19:39
Hi there. I hope you are doing well today. May I know what phone are you using? If you are using an iPhone, what system version and the Mimo app version? Thank you very much.

Sorry for the late reply. I am using Samsung S23 Ultra. I have downloaded the app from DJI page and updated the firmware, but there is no option for a quick launch at all even after update.
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jesus Walks Posted at 12-22 09:59
Sorry for the late reply. I am using Samsung S23 Ultra. I have downloaded the app from DJI page and updated the firmware, but there is no option for a quick launch at all even after update.

Hi there. You can only experience this function when using an iPhone. To enable it, go to “Camera View > General > Quick Launch” in the DJI Mimo app. Have a nice day.
2023-12-23
Use props
Jesus Walks
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 12-23 03:13
Hi there. You can only experience this function when using an iPhone. To enable it, go to “Camera View > General > Quick Launch” in the DJI Mimo app. Have a nice day.

Thanks for your reply, but this function doesnt appear at all in my settings. There is no QUICK LAUNCH in my settings.
2023-12-23
Use props
Jesus Walks
lvl.1

Ireland

2023-12-23
Use props
Jesus Walks
lvl.1

Ireland

In the Photo section is the same.
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jesus Walks Posted at 12-23 10:30
Thanks for your reply, but this function doesnt appear at all in my settings. There is no QUICK LAUNCH in my settings.

Hi there. As mentioned earlier, the Quick Launch feature only works with iPhones. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-12-24
Use props
Jesus Walks
lvl.1

Ireland

I misunderstood you when you said that this function is only with iPhone. Too bad. One of the main reason of buying this gimbal was quick launch.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jesus Walks Posted at 12-24 01:46
I misunderstood you when you said that this function is only with iPhone. Too bad. One of the main reason of buying this gimbal was quick launch.

I understand the inconvenience. Rest assured your feedback will reach the related team as a subject for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-24
Use props
Jesus Walks
lvl.1

Ireland

Thank you. I appreciate your time
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jesus Walks Posted at 12-24 03:01
Thank you. I appreciate your time

You are always welcome. You can always reach us if you have further concerns or require assistance, we are more than glad to help. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-24
Use props
Jesus Walks
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-12-24 03:15
You are always welcome. You can always reach us if you have further concerns or require assistance, we are more than glad to help. Have a great day ahead.

I'm having a different issue. I can't use manual focus. It just disappeared. After reinstallation of the app it worked 1st time and then again stopped working.
1-10 09:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jesus Walks Posted at 1-10 09:35
I'm having a different issue. I can't use manual focus. It just disappeared. After reinstallation of the app it worked 1st time and then again stopped working.

Hello there. Were you using Zoom mode? Can you please post a video showing the issue? Thank you very much.
1-13 02:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules