How do I go about selling a DJI RCN1 from a broken drone?
536 5 2023-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lensav
lvl.1

Philippines

I'm planning on selling my DJI RCN1 from my previous drone that crashed into the ocean and is no longer working. How do I go about in preparing the remote to be sold to another user? Thanks
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Please check whether you bound the remote controller to the aircraft before. If so, please unbind it before you sell it out. You may go to DJI FLY APP- Profile- Device Management and Remove the account from the device.
2023-12-21
Use props
Lensav
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-21 19:04
Hello, there. Please check whether you bound the remote controller to the aircraft before. If so, please unbind it before you sell it out. You may go to DJI FLY APP- Profile- Device Management and Remove the account from the device.

I don't see any device listed in the menu while having my controller connected to my phone. is that a sign that it is good to go?
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lensav Posted at 12-26 04:57
I don't see any device listed in the menu while having my controller connected to my phone. is that a sign that it is good to go?

May we know what aircraft you used previously?
Please make sure you log in to the account that is bound to your aircraft before.
If there is no listed device under the Device Management page in the account, it means there are no devices bound to the account currently. You can feel free to sell it out.
2023-12-27
Use props
Lensav
lvl.1

Philippines

Hello, I sold my remote to another person. Gave him my account to disconnect it yet DJI wants the drone that it was bound to (drone is water damage) in order for it to be unbound?  How do I got about this? the drone that the remote was connected to before it was water damaged was a DJI MINI 2 SE
1-10 04:01
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lensav Posted at 1-10 04:01
[view_image]

Hello, I sold my remote to another person. Gave him my account to disconnect it yet DJI wants the drone that it was bound to (drone is water damage) in order for it to be unbound?  How do I got about this? the drone that the remote was connected to before it was water damaged was a DJI MINI 2 SE

Hi there, the message says the aircraft of the buyer has not been bound to your controller but the previous controller the drone was bound to.
Please tap the first option to change bound remote so the buyer's aircraft is bound to your controller and he can use the drone normally. See if this works.
1-10 06:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules