Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sorry about the trouble. Can please check on these notes and see if it will fix it:
(Feel free to skip some steps if already done.)Please make sure you have the latest version of the DJI Fly App. You can download it here: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
1. Check whether a microSD card has been inserted. You can also try replacing the SD card. (Please check the list of the compatible SD cards for the Mini 2 SE here: https://www.dji.com/global/mini-2-se/specs
--> If the storage is insufficient, QuickShots cannot be used (The QuickShots button is invisible). We recommend mounting a microSD card.
2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.
--> If the aircraft has entered the ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots function cannot be used. We recommend switching the remote controller back to P mode and ensuring that the signal is strong.
3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m.
--> The QuickShots is not available if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. We recommend flying the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots.
4. Select the target and tap Start.
--> If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered.
5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject.
--> If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles around, there might be a calculation error due to the visual element of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch Quickshots videos. When the light is sufficient and there are no obstacles around the target, keep an ample flight distance to prevent the influence of visual elements.
6. Check whether the mobile phone is compatible with the DJI Fly app. See the Recommended Devices here: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
--> If the device is incompatible, QuickShots might not be used. If a compatible device is used, it is recommended that the user synchronizes data and reinstalls the app. If an incompatible device is used, it is recommended to replace it with a mobile phone on the compatibility list for testing and usage.
7. Try refreshing the aircraft firmware version by using the DJI Assistant 2. You can download the DJI Assistant 2 from this link: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
I hope this helps. If you have further concerns, please reach us. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-24
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
United States

2023-12-24
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
United States

2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cyan Posted at 12-24 14:11
I cant click the "Start" button and then when I land the drone it said "Unable to use pano check and try again later" I am on a iphone 0 wind 28 gps no weak gps strong gps signal no wind its not dark its a good day outside

Hi. If I may confirm, does it still not work even when you reach over 2 m altitude? Have you already tried replacing the SD card or refreshing the firmware? Thank you.
2023-12-25
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
United States

2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cyan Posted at 12-25 15:12
It does not work when ir each over 2m altitude I dont have a sd card yet and I refreshed the firmware on dji assistant

Hi there. Please try using an SD card. Preferably the ones in the recommended list:

Please keep us posted. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules