Wifi connection
295 6 2023-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zigzag03
New

United States

Using the RC controller with my Mini 3 Pro. Was able to initially log in, update firmware, and fly. Now it's telling me it isn't connected to wifi, and I can't find anywhere in the app to get it reconnected? What am I missing? Thanks!
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, Zigzag03. You can swipe down from your screen to access the Quick Settings. If you press and hold the WiFi icon, you can check the list of available WiFi networks in your location.

Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
2023-12-26
Use props
Zigzag03
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-26 21:51
Hi there, Zigzag03. You can swipe down from your screen to access the Quick Settings. If you press and hold the WiFi icon, you can check the list of available WiFi networks in your location.
[view_image]
Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.

When I swipe down, I get on the left, the time and a triangle with an exclamation point in it, and on the right I get a marker that looks like location, and a battery indicator. Nothing to do with wifi unless it's the triangle, which I am unable to do anything with. What am I missing?
2023-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Zigzag03 Posted at 12-27 05:29
When I swipe down, I get on the left, the time and a triangle with an exclamation point in it, and on the right I get a marker that looks like location, and a battery indicator. Nothing to do with wifi unless it's the triangle, which I am unable to do anything with. What am I missing?

The swipe down is a bit of a double swipe action and will show the screen here - tap the wifi logo to enable it, and long press it to goto wifi settings

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 154&pid=2785373
2023-12-27
Use props
Zigzag03
New

United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-27 05:34
The swipe down is a bit of a double swipe action and will show the screen here - tap the wifi logo to enable it, and long press it to goto wifi settings

There it is, got it and set it to stay connected. Thanks for the assist!
2023-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Zigzag03 Posted at 12-27 06:29
There it is, got it and set it to stay connected. Thanks for the assist!

Every time you take off the controller will disable the Wifi,  DJI say its to stop interference with the radio link to the drone.  
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zigzag03 Posted at 12-27 05:29
When I swipe down, I get on the left, the time and a triangle with an exclamation point in it, and on the right I get a marker that looks like location, and a battery indicator. Nothing to do with wifi unless it's the triangle, which I am unable to do anything with. What am I missing?

I'm glad you already found it. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2023-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules