Osmo 6, iPhone 15 Pro Max, AND a DJI mic??
2650 5 2023-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wilmatthews
lvl.1
United States

I can't find any clear information indicating whether or not the Osmo 6 gimbal can accommodate an iPhone 15 Pro Max while it has a DJI Mic receiver installed. Any info out there??
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Osmo Mobile 6 is compatible with most smartphones on the market. It is recommended to use smartphones with a width of 67-84 mm, thickness of 6.9-10 mm, and weight of 170-290 g. Please visit the official DJI website for the full compatibility list via this link. As for the external microphone, there are no limitations on software and hardware regarding the external microphone function. It depends on the support of the mobile phone and microphone. I hope this information helps. Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns.
2023-12-31
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-12-31 00:24
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Osmo Mobile 6 is compatible with most smartphones on the market. It is recommended to use smartphones with a width of 67-84 mm, thickness of 6.9-10 mm, and weight of 170-290 g. Please visit the official DJI website for the full compatibility list via this link. As for the external microphone, there are no limitations on software and hardware regarding the external microphone function. It depends on the support of the mobile phone and microphone. I hope this information helps. Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns.

The iPhone 15Pro Max works great with Osmo Mobile 6.
1-4 05:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 1-4 05:59
The iPhone 15Pro Max works great with Osmo Mobile 6.

Thank you for your additional input and feedback. Yes, the iPhone 15 Pro Max is fully supported by our DJI Osmo Mobile 6.
1-6 02:27
Use props
djiuser_8VRxpSMAHNqW
New
United States

My iPhone 15 pro max has not worked with the OM 6 since I bought both new last fall. I use it without the case, which I don’t like to do since it leaves me open to drop damage. Any suggestions? I’m now using an old OM 2 and need something better. Is there a stronger alternative than the OM 6? Can I get some $$ credit for an exchange? Thanks
3-2 16:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8VRxpSMAHNqW Posted at 3-2 16:04
My iPhone 15 pro max has not worked with the OM 6 since I bought both new last fall. I use it without the case, which I don’t like to do since it leaves me open to drop damage. Any suggestions? I’m now using an old OM 2 and need something better. Is there a stronger alternative than the OM 6? Can I get some $$ credit for an exchange? Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The iPhone 15 Pro Max is compatible with the Osmo Mobile 6. May I know what error are you encountering when trying to use the device? Thank you.
3-2 21:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules