337 6 1-1 15:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kKIosNpxRpZV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 379442 ft
United States

Hello,
I have a month-old Avata. All firmware is up-to-date, and all batteries including the headset/controller were fully charged. In Normal (N) mode, the drone was crawling, and in Sport (S) mode, it would not go over 28 mph. Mind you conditions were perfect (no wind & 70 degrees). Also, the drone will sometimes angle itself a little sideways out of nowhere when flying at higher altitudes 50- 150 feet (wind is not a factor).

Thanks for any help.
1-1 15:24
Use props
SoFloBassin
lvl.1
United States

Also, I am using the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2.
1-1 17:14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The max flight speed is subject to dynamic local restrictions. Please abide by local laws and regulations when flying.
1-2 01:32
Use props
SoFloBassin
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-2 01:32
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The max flight speed is subject to dynamic local restrictions. Please abide by local laws and regulations when flying.

I was flying in an area with no restrictions.
1-2 06:03
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SoFloBassin Posted at 1-2 06:03
I was flying in an area with no restrictions.

Thank you for your reply. We forward your situation to our engineer team to double-check. We will keep you update soon.
1-3 01:26
Use props
SoFloBassin
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-3 01:26
Thank you for your reply. We forward your situation to our engineer team to double-check. We will keep you update soon.

Thank you very much.
1-3 08:16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SoFloBassin Posted at 1-3 08:16
Thank you very much.

Hi SoFloBassin, sorry for the late response. May I know if the issue has been resolved?
Based on our last comment, here are the updates from our engineer team.

For the issue you feedback, it is recommended to try calibrating the remote control to see if it is within the hovering accuracy. You could try calibrating the aircraft IMU compass as well.

Secondly, the environment is also one of the huge influencing factors. It is recommended to try different open environments, and also please check whether it is in good GPS condition. Regarding the speed, did you fully hit the joystick? The environment may also affects speed performance.

Please try as the above saying. If the problem still occurs, it is recommended to provide data for further analysis. Thanks.
1-9 06:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules