Entered wrong address purchasing Care Refresh
606 11 1-2 05:19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luke R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 171158 ft
Australia

I bought a new Air 3 the other day. I live in Australia. Purchased in Australia.

Bought the DJI Care Refresh (2 year plan) through the controller upon setting it up, but couldn’t input my correct address. Would only let me use a U.S address but im in Australia.

I just input a random US address because i didnt think it mattered.

Now i realise it may be a problem by stumbling upon how the Care Refresh works.

Does this mean i cant use my Care Refresh in AUS if needed? It charged me in AUD.
1-2 05:19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Luke, if the DJI Care Refresh you purchased is the US version, you may not be able to use it in AU. I will ask the corresponding team to follow up on your case. Please wait for the email update.
1-2 06:01
Use props
Luke R
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-2 06:01
Hi Luke, if the DJI Care Refresh you purchased is the US version, you may not be able to use it in AU. I will ask the corresponding team to follow up on your case. Please wait for the email update.

That would be great if you could. Thanks Susan.
1-2 14:58
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Luke R Posted at 1-2 14:58
That would be great if you could. Thanks Susan.

You are welcome. The issue has been resolved, right?
1-3 17:13
Use props
Luke R
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-3 17:13
You are welcome. The issue has been resolved, right?

All resolved Susan. Thankyou so much!
1-3 22:52
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Luke R Posted at 1-3 22:52
All resolved Susan. Thankyou so much!

My pleasure to help! Have a nice day!
1-4 00:26
Use props
djiuser_HW3GmfCE7OHt
New
Flight distance : 20240 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-4 00:26
My pleasure to help! Have a nice day!

I have the same problem which I purchased my drone in a electronic store in Germany, but when I pay for the DJI care refresh it ask me to pay with HKD, I assume it have auto swap me to Hong Kong region, while the status says the DJI care refresh is active, will it have any issues when I have to actually file a claim? If there is a problem is it possible to do a region switch or I have to refund my current DJI refresh and buy a new one in the right region?
1-14 08:42
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_HW3GmfCE7OHt Posted at 1-14 08:42
I have the same problem which I purchased my drone in a electronic store in Germany, but when I pay for the DJI care refresh it ask me to pay with HKD, I assume it have auto swap me to Hong Kong region, while the status says the DJI care refresh is active, will it have any issues when I have to actually file a claim? If there is a problem is it possible to do a region switch or I have to refund my current DJI refresh and buy a new one in the right region?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please confirm your DJI Care Refresh purchase channel (online, dealer)? Looking forward to your response. And we would recommend that you apply for a refund for the wrong version of DJI Care Refresh and purchase the correct version.
1-14 14:54
Use props
djiuser_HW3GmfCE7OHt
New
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 1-14 14:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please confirm your DJI Care Refresh purchase channel (online, dealer)? Looking forward to your response. And we would recommend that you apply for a refund for the wrong version of DJI Care Refresh and purchase the correct version.

I purchased it online and my reference number is CA5001426BA6F583, is there anyway for me to apply a refund since it says to refund the DJI care refresh I have to refund the original product also.

Another question is since I spent most time of my year in Hong Kong, if I broke my drone is it fine to just mail it back to Germany and pay for the international fee or I must exist in Germany myself?
1-14 21:01
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HW3GmfCE7OHt Posted at 1-14 21:01
I purchased it online and my reference number is CA5001426BA6F583, is there anyway for me to apply a refund since it says to refund the DJI care refresh I have to refund the original product also.

Another question is since I spent most time of my year in Hong Kong, if I broke my drone is it fine to just mail it back to Germany and pay for the international fee or I must exist in Germany myself?

If you purchased it from DJI Store, you can send the issue to us via email at djicare@dji.com for a refund for the DJI Care Refresh only and purchase the correct version accordingly. You can let me know after you send the email, I will arrange for the corresponding team to follow it for you as soon as possible.
1-14 23:03
Use props
djiuser_HW3GmfCE7OHt
New
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-14 23:03
If you purchased it from DJI Store, you can send the issue to us via email at  for a refund for the DJI Care Refresh only and purchase the correct version accordingly. You can let me know after you send the email, I will arrange for the corresponding team to follow it for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your reply, I have just sent an email to the address you provided and I hope this problem will be soon solved to prevent further issues when claiming.
1-15 02:15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_HW3GmfCE7OHt Posted at 1-15 02:15
Thank you for your reply, I have just sent an email to the address you provided and I hope this problem will be soon solved to prevent further issues when claiming.

You're welcome. I'll forward this to our relevant team for further assistance. Please keep an eye on your email for future updates on this. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, and have a great day!
1-15 14:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules