123Next >
11310 119 1-2 13:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mephphisto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161801 ft
Germany

Same issue here with DJI Mini 3 Pro in Germany.
@DJI Please FIX. I'm on location trying to shoot!
1-4 08:51
Use props
djiuser_a6HmJ0ZOPguW
New
Italy

djiuser_q0XyAqvU607h Posted at 1-4 08:26
Ho lo stesso problema con mini 4 pro, da ieri non riesco piu a farlo volare, il problema e che io non parlo inglese e non so come aprire un ticket a dji, se qualcuno risolve puo indicarmi come ha fatto... grazie

Anche io stesso problema,appena comprato e mai volato.speriamo risolvino presto
1-4 09:36
Use props
maverick_7
lvl.1

Italy

Non vi preoccupate, sembra DJI ne sia al corrente, attendiamo.

DJI: any news? Should we return 100000 drones back to be changed? Please advise.
1-4 11:12
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8842 ft
Switzerland

Problem resolved!
Turn ON Mini4Pro with GPS signal
Wait 3min
Main Menu (showing pic of the drone) says:
FlySafe Database update
Do it. Update successful
GO FLY -> Takeoff permitted! 36h incident over
(My drone is not C0 anymore and Max Altitude is 500m so request worked)

1-4 11:22
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Switzerland

for your info the good Flysafe Data =
1-4 11:28
Use props
Drohni62
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj Posted at 1-4 11:28
for your info the good Flysafe Data =

So problem solved for the Mini 4. Still no solution for the same issue with Mini 3 Pro
1-4 11:58
Use props
m15alien
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6878596 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Yes it works, fly safe DB updated (mini 4 pro), tomorrow a test flight to check everything is ok.
1-4 12:07
Use props
fans414aa760
New
Flight distance : 139944 ft
Italy

For Mini 3 Pro problem ISN'T solved !
1-4 13:08
Use props
djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55899 ft
United Kingdom

problem here also with mavic3 classic flysafe database
1-4 13:33
Use props
maverick_7
lvl.1

Lithuania

It works, I did the update few mins ago!
1-4 13:41
Use props
ambolo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 753898 ft
Switzerland

Auch für die Mini 3 Pro ist das Datenbank Problem offenbar vor 10 Minuten gelöst worden.
Geht doch

Zum Fall - Ein Desaster
Ich finde es sehr kundenunfreundlich, dass auf keiner Plattform von DJI.com ersichtlich war, dass sie ein Problem mit der Datenbank haben  und um Geduld bitten. Kann ja passieren.
FAIL
1-4 13:59
Use props
ambolo
lvl.1
Switzerland

Drohni62 Posted at 1-4 11:58
So problem solved for the Mini 4. Still no solution for the same issue with Mini 3 Pro

Jetzt - 22.45 - für Mini 3 Pro gelöst. DB 01.00.01.32
Nach update beide Geräte herunterfahren und neu starten.
Hat bei mir funktioniert
1-4 14:07
Use props
ambolo
lvl.1
Switzerland

fans414aa760 Posted at 1-4 13:08

Jetzt - 22.45 - für Mini 3 Pro gelöst. DB 01.00.01.32
Nach update beide Geräte herunterfahren und neu starten.
Hat bei mir funktioniert
1-4 14:07
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs Posted at 1-4 13:33
problem here also with mavic3 classic flysafe database

Hi there, I am sorry for this. May I know which version of database you have with the drone?
If it is not 01.00.01.32, please update the database indoor without GPS signal and with the location authorization off.

If you have already updated it to 01.00.01.32, kindly tell me the longitude and latitude of your location. Thank you very much.
1-4 20:46
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans414aa760 Posted at 1-4 13:08

Hi there, I am sorry for this. May I know which version of database you have with the drone?
If it is not 01.00.01.32, please update the database indoors without GPS signal and with the location authorization off.

If you have already updated it to 01.00.01.32, kindly tell me the longitude and latitude of your location. Thank you very much.
1-4 20:46
Use props
djiuser_z0RlK2l5XYja
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83996 ft
Switzerland

Hi all, same issue since 3 days. Yesterday the support told me, a new version should have arrived yesterday but this morning nothing…. :-(
1-4 21:55
Use props
digital-stc
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hi All
I received a notification today in the forum, and on the RC 2, that a FlySafe database update is pending. The installation on the RC 2 went smooth. Afterwards the drone needed to be updated as well. I tried to force the update in the Flight app. First it failed again, but magically after a few minutes of waiting and trial the aircraft updated the database, and it no longer refused to start. Then I restarted the drone and RC again, to ensure everything is ok, went outside, and did a test flight. So far everything seems back to normal again. The issue reminded me again to a long lasting IT principle that I broke again... don't be the first who installs the update.

Kudos to the engineers at DJI for their efforts to resolve this issue. I hope you guys learned as well from this issue.

Correct version of database for Switzerland, and maybe Italy/Germany too.
  • App Static Safety Data is 01.00.01.32
  • Aircraft Static Safety Data is 01.00.01.32

Have a great year and safe flights (again).

Kind regards
1-4 23:21
Use props
djiuser_z0RlK2l5XYja
lvl.1
Switzerland

digital-stc Posted at 1-4 23:21
Hi All
I received a notification today in the forum, and on the RC 2, that a FlySafe database update is pending. The installation on the RC 2 went smooth. Afterwards the drone needed to be updated as well. I tried to force the update in the Flight app. First it failed again, but magically after a few minutes of waiting and trial the aircraft updated the database, and it no longer refused to start. Then I restarted the drone and RC again, to ensure everything is ok, went outside, and did a test flight. So far everything seems back to normal again. The issue reminded me again to a long lasting IT principle that I broke again... don't be the first who installs the update.

Hi thanks for your answer. I have test on my side but i cannot upload the new version. I dont see the new version, in the app and on the controller to. Maybe I will test on my mac with Dji assistant.
1-4 23:56
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Switzerland

djiuser_z0RlK2l5XYja Posted at 1-4 23:56
Hi thanks for your answer. I have test on my side but i cannot upload the new version. I dont see the new version, in the app and on the controller to. Maybe I will test on my mac with Dji assistant.

your problem is 01.00.01.30
Wifi enabled
wait 5 min with drone ON (I did it outside, inside with no-gps is also worth trying) and stay on the Main Menu (with the pic of the drone)
The [FlySafe requires update] should arrive.
1-5 00:09
Use props
Drohni62
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj Posted at 1-5 00:09
Wifi enabled
wait 5 min with drone ON (I did it outside, inside with no-gps is also worth trying) and stay on the Main Menu (with the pic of the drone)

No it‘s working with my Mini 3 Pro, too. After updating FlySafe database, I had to shut down both RC and drone. Another problem is solved, too: before I could not add Mini 3 Pro to my DJI account. Seems as if DJI had a big problem with their database…
1-5 00:26
Use props
djiuser_z0RlK2l5XYja
lvl.1
Switzerland

djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj Posted at 1-5 00:09
Wifi enabled
wait 5 min with drone ON (I did it outside, inside with no-gps is also worth trying) and stay on the Main Menu (with the pic of the drone)

You are THE BOSS, works like that!!! Many thanks my friend for your help.
1-5 00:28
Use props
dakain46
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3399 ft

Germany

same problem with Dji Mini 2 since two days (Germany) can not update the Flysafe data. opened a ticket at online support yesterday but no solution yet..
1-5 01:34
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dakain46 Posted at 1-5 01:34
same problem with Dji Mini 2 since two days (Germany) can not update the Flysafe data. opened a ticket at online support yesterday but no solution yet..

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience, as per the engineers, the fly safe database is currently being released in phases. You may keep an eye on the update notice afterward.
1-5 04:23
Use props
dakain46
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-5 04:23
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience, as per the engineers, the fly safe database is currently being released in phases. You may keep an eye on the update notice afterward.

ok.. please send short info if the update is online, thank you
1-5 04:33
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dakain46 Posted at 1-5 04:33
ok.. please send short info if the update is online, thank you

May I double-check if you are currently located in Germany?
If yes, please try to enable Firmware Auto Download, and then tap Check for Flysafe Database Updates on  Profile > Settings page. See if you will receive the update.
1-5 04:44
Use props
dakain46
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-5 04:44
May I double-check if you are currently located in Germany?
If yes, please try to enable Firmware Auto Download, and then tap Check for Flysafe Database Updates on  Profile > Settings page. See if you will receive the update.

Yes I am in Germany. What you said, I tried already many times. I also wrote with the online support and I tried everything what is possible. Nothing helps, and the drone is useless. That’s very bad cause I had to cancel my job today. So I hope DJi will do everything to bring a solution as fast as possible
Kind regards
1-5 06:57
Use props
djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs
lvl.1
United Kingdom

mavic 3 classic stiill error with failed to load dynamic safty data   in united kindom
1-5 07:12
Use props
pruf
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi,

Update of the database failed on my drone when doing it with the RC Pro and WiFi. The RC Pro lost communication with the drone and stopped the update. So I refreshed the firmware of the drone with DJI Assistant 2. After this was done, a window poped up in DJI assistant 2 telling me that the Flysafe database has to be updated. So I did that as well and it succeeded. After that I got back the start permission :-). But in the RC Pro there was still the old database. At this time I was able to update this as well (without DJI Assistant 2). Now my RC Pro tells me that I have version 01.00.01.32 and all is fine. Looks like something really gone pear-shaped with that database and update.
1-5 09:05
Use props
djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs
lvl.1
United Kingdom

i still have the error msg about the fly safe database even after upgrade to 01.00.01.32
1-5 10:42
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Switzerland

djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs Posted at 1-5 10:42
i still have the error msg about the fly safe database even after upgrade to 01.00.01.32

open a ticket if you haven’t.
really strange
1-5 11:26
Use props
djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj Posted at 1-5 11:26
open a ticket if you haven’t.
really strange

where and how do i open a ticket my friend
1-5 13:57
Use props
djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 1-4 20:46
If it is not 01.00.01.32, please update the database indoor without GPS signal and with the location authorization off.

-2.128820longitude    52.586971 latitude  and updated to 01.00.01.32
1-5 14:21
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Switzerland

djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs Posted at 1-5 13:57
where and how do i open a ticket my friend

you login and go to help, support…
or
email support@dji.com and tell them you have a fly safe database update failure and give ALL details about your drone and RC…
1-5 16:10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HC26BCp5L8xs Posted at 1-5 14:21
-2.128820longitude    52.586971 latitude  and updated to 01.00.01.32

Thank you very much for your reply and I am sorry that the issue is the same,
I have forwarded your feedback to the engineers and will get back to you once I hear back from them.
If it is convenient, please provide the screenshots of the error message and the firmware information page to me as well.
1-5 23:01
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dakain46 Posted at 1-5 06:57
Yes I am in Germany. What you said, I tried already many times. I also wrote with the online support and I tried everything what is possible. Nothing helps, and the drone is useless. That’s very bad cause I had to cancel my job today. So I hope DJi will do everything to bring a solution as fast as possible
Kind regards

Hi there, if you have not received the update, please make sure you are located indoors and the drone will not receive a GPS signal, turn the location authorization off for the phone and app, restart the drone and check for the update again, internet is required.

Please also provide the firmware information page to me if it is convenient.
I have also reported this to the engineers, once they provide further information, I will get back to you.
1-5 23:09
Use props
dakain46
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-5 23:09
Hi there, if you have not received the update, please make sure you are located indoors and the drone will not receive a GPS signal, turn the location authorization off for the phone and app, restart the drone and check for the update again, internet is required.

I just tried again, exactly according to your instructions. it didn't work again! The window in the app where the flysafe update is displayed quickly goes to 40% progress - then it takes about 6 minutes until it goes to 99% - as soon as 100% is displayed, a very short message appears: the update is failed, try again. I've tried this 20 times now in all variations, no success. I ask for a quick solution, the drone is useless! Thanks
The firmware is: 01.07.0200 and there is no firmware update available!
The flysafe data is: 01.00.01.29
Why I can’t attach files or photos here?
1-6 04:51
Use props
dakain46
lvl.1

Germany

IMG_5844.png
IMG_5843.png
1-6 04:52
Use props
dakain46
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-5 23:09

no i tried again with the DJi Assistant 2 Programm on Windows. It tells me that there are new Flysafe Data to update, i confirm, and the update works until 96%-and it brakes up. So it failed also
i wil send you the export files in private message
1-6 05:25
Use props
djiuser_pIqQZP6ZPE9z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443839 ft
Australia

Same issue for me here in Australia.

DJI Mini SE - I've owned it since about June 2022 and I've flown it a total of 122KM without any issues whatsoever.

This morning it prompted me to update the Fly Safe database before take off - I did so, took off, and raised my altitude to 10 metres. I was flying off the side of a mountain so I didn't need to be very high from the take off point, but it's lucky I then didn't lower my altitude, because it absolutely refused to climb any higher than 10 metres of relative altitude during the flight.

If I had lowered my altitude off the mountain, the craft would've been lost and just slammed into the side, or however long until the battery drained and crashed.

I could do all other commands and movements; I could descend, but there was zero response to throttle-up.

After landing successfully, I then tried to re-arm and take off, but then I had the 'firmware incompatible' warning and was not able to take off again.

I took the drone home, checked if there was indeed a firmware update, which there wasn't. It seems to have resolved itself for now, but I am a bit perplexed, since I've flown that same area many times before without this type of behaviour. There was also no altitude warnings, it just refused to climb above 10 metres. When I descended below 10 metres, it then refused to climb past the new lowered height, so I could only go down. I suppose in the future I should make sure to restart after a Fly Safe database update - and if so, there should be a warning on the app to indicate a restart is required.
1-6 18:19
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

I'm in British Columbia, Canada. I just got my very awesome Christmas present in the mail, Integra Goggles, and Motion 2 controller. Needed to have everything updated, so took a chance and let my RC2 update to flysafe 01.00.01.32. Update went quickly and smoothly, I haven't flown the drone yet, but all seems well.
1-6 21:46
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules