480 7 1-5 00:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
at_stephan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17467 ft
Germany

Hi all,
I'm very satisfied with my OM6, but just one thing missing.
Why is it not possible to define in the timelapse settings duration and interval so that I can record a real time video from left to right, right to left or individually.
I can do this manually, shure. But I want to use the OM6 to do a really smooth move ;-)

Deutsch: Warum gibt es bei den Zeitraffern nicht die Möglichkeit Dauer und Intervall so einzustellen, das ich ein Video in realer Geschwindigkeit aufnehmen kann.
Natürlich kann ich diese Bewegung manuell machen, aber ich möchte den OM6 dafür verwenden um richtig schöne und ruhige Kamerafahrten zu machen.

Perhaps other users are the same opinion?
Perhaps the sw engineers can have a look if this is implementable?

That would be great

Regards
Stephan
1-5 00:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. To confirm, do you wish the set the time and interval for timelapse mode? Please know that during the timelapse mode, you can set the duration and interval when setting the timelapse feature. Kindly feel free to keep us posted about the latest information.
1-5 23:59
Use props
fans15c6fb85
lvl.4

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 23:59
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. To confirm, do you wish the set the time and interval for timelapse mode? Please know that during the timelapse mode, you can set the duration and interval when setting the timelapse feature. Kindly feel free to keep us posted about the latest information.

What the OP I believe is looking for (the same thing I would like!) is to set the frame rate of Timelapse's to 30FPS.  It currently cannot exceed 1 FPS.  This would allow all the time lapse panning options Mimo and the gimbal provide to creators of normal video.
1-6 08:33
Use props
at_stephan
lvl.1
Germany

fans15c6fb85 Posted at 1-6 08:33
What the OP I believe is looking for (the same thing I would like!) is to set the frame rate of Timelapse's to 30FPS.  It currently cannot exceed 1 FPS.  This would allow all the time lapse panning options Mimo and the gimbal provide to creators of normal video.

Yes, that is what I wish me. The automatic move  of the gimbal (from left to right, from right to left and individually) and recording a normal video with 25/30 fps (or 50/60 fps). F.e. Landscape panning in real time.

Regards
Stephan
1-7 02:22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans15c6fb85 Posted at 1-6 08:33

Hi, there! Thank you for bringing clarity to this query. We will forward your concern to our relevant team for awareness.
1-8 00:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

at_stephan Posted at 1-7 02:22
Yes, that is what I wish me. The automatic move  of the gimbal (from left to right, from right to left and individually) and recording a normal video with 25/30 fps (or 50/60 fps). F.e. Landscape panning in real time.

Regards

Hello, there! Thank you for your input. Rest assured that this request will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference.
1-8 00:43
Use props
at_stephan
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-8 00:43
Hello, there! Thank you for your input. Rest assured that this request will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference.

Thank you.
Regards, Stephan Gries
1-8 01:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

at_stephan Posted at 1-8 01:17
Thank you.
Regards, Stephan Gries

You're most welcome. Please feel free to reach us anytime. Cheers!
1-11 04:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules