Parameters displayed in srt files.
656 7 1-7 04:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy.S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166119 ft
United Kingdom

Is it possible to change what parameters are displayed in .srt files? The data displayed in the files after flying my Mini 2 and Mini 3 includes D (distance from take-off point) and H (height above take-off point) but these data are not shown with the Mini 4 pro files. The Mini4 files display a lot of data I don't really need to know. Is it possible for me to remove some parameters and add the two I would really like displayed, i.e. D and H? Why has DJI changed what is being recorded or is it actually flexible enough so that the consumer can record what is relevant to them?

1-7 04:36
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly theres no way to customise the SRT files.  
1-7 06:41
Use props
Andy.S
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-7 06:41
Sadly theres no way to customise the SRT files.

Thanks for that. I suspected that was the case but just thought I'd ask, bit of a bummer really.
1-7 08:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to inform you that you can't modify the SRT file. Thank you for your understanding.
1-7 21:26
Use props
Andy.S
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-7 21:26
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to inform you that you can't modify the SRT file. Thank you for your understanding.

Is there anyway to request DJI to reinstate the telemetry data for distance and height from take-off point in the srt files?
1-8 04:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Andy.S Posted at 1-8 04:14
Is there anyway to request DJI to reinstate the telemetry data for distance and height from take-off point in the srt files?

Hi! We will forward your request to our relevant team for future reference. Thank you for your support!
1-12 03:09
Use props
djiuser_SvrlISU7bSPY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85732 ft

Brazil

Olá pessoal. Sou novo no fórum e no mundo dos drones. Tenho um DJI Mini SE, como faço para gerar esse arquivos srt, pois precisa das informações de longitude e latitute no meu vídeo num formato como legenda. Quando abro o vídeo no meu player de vídeo ele abre um monte de informações na tela toda.
Obrigado.
4-2 05:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_SvrlISU7bSPY Posted at 4-2 05:44
Olá pessoal. Sou novo no fórum e no mundo dos drones. Tenho um DJI Mini SE, como faço para gerar esse arquivos srt, pois precisa das informações de longitude e latitute no meu vídeo num formato como legenda. Quando abro o vídeo no meu player de vídeo ele abre um monte de informações na tela toda[view_image].
Obrigado.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Subtitles are embedded in the videos, and there is no separate SRT file. The video subtitle information includes aperture, shutter, ISO, EV, GPS coordinates, aircraft's current distance from the Home Point, aircraft's current height relative to the takeoff point, horizontal speed, and vertical speed. For the DJI Mavic Mini/ Mini SE, subtitles are turned on by default. To turn off the subtitles, tap the settings icon, go to “Camera” and “Advanced Shooting Settings”, and then turn off “Video Subtitles”. We appreciate your understanding.
4-4 21:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules