Osmo Mobile 6 not charging. Only slow blinking red light.
613 2 1-7 13:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InternetsTad
New

United States

My Osmo Mobile 6 is not charging at all any more. I've had it plugged into the same charger that I've used since I bought it, but now when I plug it in, instead of slow blinking green battery light, it's a slow blinking red battery light and it never properly charges at all. I've had it plugged in for an hour now and it's still blinking red and will not turn on at all.

I don't see any information for what a slow blinking red battery light means in the user manual.

I've also tried plugging into my computer's USB charging port, but still get the same slow blinking red battery light.

Can anyone please help? This is one of my favorite photography things and I've only had it since mid-October. Seems like it should last longer.
1-7 13:53
Use props
InternetsTad
New

United States

I called tech support and they told me to send it in for repairs. So, that's what I'm doing! I sure hope it won't cost more than what I paid.
1-7 14:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for this unpleasant experience. Since you already decided to send the unit for proper diagnostics, rest assured that our team will assess the unit properly at our facility and keep you informed of the status of the repair case. You may refer to the below screenshot for your reference about the battery status level and system status indicator. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your understanding.
1-7 19:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules