Master Wheels + Transmission Monitor + RS3 Pro Connection issues
526 7 1-12 16:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bungler
lvl.1
United States

Looking for some answers on linking the three items mentioned above. There is such vague documentation about these three devices together.
It seems to be presented that with the High Bright transmission monitor connected to the Master wheels I should be able to control the RS3 Pro. As in Pan/Tilt/Roll and start stop camera.
I have all the necessary pieces and that is not the case at all, it has not given me control over the gimbal. I assume the highbright when plugged into the Master Wheels is just only receiving power and transmits no data, unlike how it's marketed.
Do I still need to use the wireless receiver from the Master Wheels connected to the Canbus on the DJI focus??!?
Any info or even if you know another place I should be asking please let me know. I hate how little information they give on this stuff.

1-12 16:02
Use props
signalaudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Yeah the documentation blows.

Make sure the Master Wheels is in 4D mode...

Go to the custom key setup, change one custom key to 'Switch' then use that key to scroll between the three modes. Only 4D mode will output what the High Bright monitor recognises.
1-12 21:14
Use props
Bungler
lvl.1
United States

Oh sweet thank you! I'll try that, no clue that was even an option.
1-12 21:20
Use props
Bungler
lvl.1
United States

signalaudio Posted at 1-12 21:14
Yeah the documentation blows.

Make sure the Master Wheels is in 4D mode...

So its connected now ( thank you ) but the roll axis is unresponsive. I've set the gimbal to proper mode I believe (fpv) and tried the others just in case. Any idea why its not wanting to roll? I've checked all the dials on the Master wheels as well.
1-13 12:32
Use props
signalaudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Huh, that's fishy. You can remap the channels on the master wheels, are they mapped correctly? Try mapping roll to a different wheel?

If you're using 2-axis master wheels and you're talking about the 'Roll Adjust' knob on top, then that doesn't work through DJI Transmission. Again, this is not documented anywhere.
1-13 13:01
Use props
Bungler
lvl.1
United States

signalaudio Posted at 1-13 13:01
Huh, that's fishy. You can remap the channels on the master wheels, are they mapped correctly? Try mapping roll to a different wheel?

If you're using 2-axis master wheels and you're talking about the 'Roll Adjust' knob on top, then that doesn't work through DJI Transmission. Again, this is not documented anywhere.

3rd axis wasn't mapped, I should have checked that, I feel foolish. Thank you again for all your help, it's much appreciated. You're a hero, and a real human being.
1-15 20:27
Use props
florianrobinme.com
lvl.1

Thailand

Hello I have the same problem with all the equipment above. I have updated everything but still don't have any control. How do you connect the Dji transmitter to the RS3 and by which port?? thank you
1-16 20:00
Use props
signalaudio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Use the 6-pin Lemo to USB-C cable. Connect it to the bottom USB-C on the RS3.
1-17 01:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules