DJI Mic 2: Elevating Professional Audio Recording Excellence
18337 67 1-17 05:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hind Adood Posted at 3-8 00:39
كيف نرجع الصوت لفيديو تم تسجيله بدون صوت بالايفوووون

Hi, Hind Adood. Thank you for reaching out. Was it recorded using DJi Mic 2? If yes, may we ask how did you connect it to your phone?
3-17 17:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_1s4yyMLcqlCr Posted at 3-14 19:32
when the dji fpv 2 will be launched?

Hi, djiuser_1s4yyMLcqlCr. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you looking forward to our future products. With regard to this, we have not yet received any information related to your question. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-17 17:14
Use props
infobeing-there.co.uk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224961 ft
United Kingdom

Well this thing is garbage and I have thrown over 300 down the drain.
I opened the box and I tried to Bluetooth a transmitter to my Insta360 Ace pro. It found it and the light went solid blue  but the wheel keeps turning. So I tried to hold the record button for z3 secs to revert to the receiver and it is stuck in what appears to be a flashing blue light mode. I tried putting it in the case as per manual that didn’t work. And it’s no longer connected so you can’t control from receiver.
So I thought there may be an issue with the transmitter so I tried the other one. BIG MISTAKE. I now have 2 transmitters stuck in Bluetooth pairing mode that I can’t use on a shoot I had planned and I have to return this trash for a refund.
To add insult to injury I found a thread on this very forum back in January where a DJI poster admitted to the many people on the thread that it was a known issue and the engineers are working on it. Well here we are in march and it is still happening.
3-24 10:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

infobeing-there.co.uk Posted at 3-24 10:04
Well this thing is garbage and I have thrown over 300 down the drain.
I opened the box and I tried to Bluetooth a transmitter to my Insta360 Ace pro. It found it and the light went solid blue  but the wheel keeps turning. So I tried to hold the record button for z3 secs to revert to the receiver and it is stuck in what appears to be a flashing blue light mode. I tried putting it in the case as per manual that didn’t work. And it’s no longer connected so you can’t control from receiver.
So I thought there may be an issue with the transmitter so I tried the other one. BIG MISTAKE. I now have 2 transmitters stuck in Bluetooth pairing mode that I can’t use on a shoot I had planned and I have to return this trash for a refund.

Hi there. We assure you that is not the experience we want you to have and we are more than glad to help. If you still have the Mic 2, will it be fine if you post a video showing the operation and the issue? Thank you for your patience.
3-27 02:21
Use props
infobeing-there.co.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This Mic 2 is Garbage and DJI tech support is a joke.
First mic 2 DOA returned
Second Mic 2 the sad card screen is non interactive so I can’t format the transmitters
DJI customer service a joke. Person hasn’t got a clue about the product
I think it’s time I stopped buying DJI rubbish products
3-27 06:15
Use props
infobeing-there.co.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-27 02:21
Hi there. We assure you that is not the experience we want you to have and we are more than glad to help. If you still have the Mic 2, will it be fine if you post a video showing the operation and the issue? Thank you for your patience.

I returned the junk and got a replacement and guess what that has a fault it won’t let me format the transmitters
Who does your quality control 5 year old children??
3-27 06:24
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

how can I do enable 32 bit float and low-cut recording without the receiver but having only purchased the transmitter to connect it to the iPhone?
3-29 04:15
Use props
DBlackRider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2566230 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello is there a way for the dji mic 2 to don't switch off automatically when it's not connected to any device??

I have the mic inside my motorcycle helmet, and I'm using DJI Action 4, no Receiver, only transmitter and camera. When I switched off for more than 10 minutes the camera, mic switches off automatically and this is a big mess due to the lack of have to stop, take out the helmet, take the mic, power back on... Start again...

It's very very uncomfortable and a very bad thing for video vlog creators like me...

Any option or comments? Much appreciated
3-29 05:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

infobeing-there.co.uk Posted at 3-27 06:24
I returned the junk and got a replacement and guess what that has a fault it won’t let me format the transmitters
Who does your quality control 5 year old children??

Hello. Sorry about the trouble. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the relevant team to handle. Thank you for your patience.
3-30 01:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DBlackRider Posted at 3-29 05:26
Hello is there a way for the dji mic 2 to don't switch off automatically when it's not connected to any device??

I have the mic inside my motorcycle helmet, and I'm using DJI Action 4, no Receiver, only transmitter and camera. When I switched off for more than 10 minutes the camera, mic switches off automatically and this is a big mess due to the lack of have to stop, take out the helmet, take the mic, power back on... Start again...

Hi. The DJI MIC 2 TX's "Auto Power Off" toggle option is only supported when using "DJI MIC 2 RX" and "Osmo Pocket 3". Rest assured your feedback was already forwarded to the relevant team to evaluate. Thank you for your patience.
3-30 01:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jozzino Air 2S Posted at 3-29 04:15
how can I do enable 32 bit float and low-cut recording without the receiver but having only purchased the transmitter to connect it to the iPhone?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The transmitter doesn't have the 32-bit recording enabled by default. A receiver needs to be used or either an Action 4 or Pocket 3, to switch to 32-bit recording mode. We appreciate your patience.
3-30 01:39
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Italy

i have reply in post...
3-30 07:54
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-30 01:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The transmitter doesn't have the 32-bit recording enabled by default. A receiver needs to be used or either an Action 4 or Pocket 3, to switch to 32-bit recording mode. We appreciate your patience.

Tony, I only have the transmitter (€99) purchased on Amazon... I have to connect it to my iPhone 15 Pro and reading the specifications of the object (DJI website) it doesn't say that to enable the 32bit float functions (for another extremely important for me) and the low-cut function, you also need to have an Action 4 or a Pocket 3. Please do something to solve this serious problem. Grazie.
3-30 08:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jozzino Air 2S Posted at 3-30 08:08
Tony, I only have the transmitter (€99) purchased on Amazon... I have to connect it to my iPhone 15 Pro and reading the specifications of the object (DJI website) it doesn't say that to enable the 32bit float functions (for another extremely important for me) and the low-cut function, you also need to have an Action 4 or a Pocket 3. Please do something to solve this serious problem. Grazie.

I understand. This concern was already forwarded to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
3-31 03:04
Use props
Lee E
New

United States

I would love to have the indicator light on the transmitter modified to make it clearer when noise reduction is activated. There is only  a slight difference between green (nr off) to yellowish green (NY on)
4-1 11:32
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lee E Posted at 4-1 11:32
I would love to have the indicator light on the transmitter modified to make it clearer when noise reduction is activated. There is only  a slight difference between green (nr off) to yellowish green (NY on)

Hello. Your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation. Thank you for your advice.
4-1 18:14
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Only  the line out is not working after one month usage. Dji does not response on my complaint
4-4 22:49
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 4-4 22:49
Only  the line out is not working after one month usage. Dji does not response on my complaint

Hi,there.We're very sorry to hear about your feedback. With this, may we confirm if you've contacted our team? We want to help you in any capacity and we need to communicate with the relevant team to further look into this matter. Kindly provide any reference ticket/case number (CAS). We're always here to help.
4-5 18:28
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 4-5 18:28
Hi,there.We're very sorry to hear about your feedback. With this, may we confirm if you've contacted our team? We want to help you in any capacity and we need to communicate with the relevant team to further look into this matter. Kindly provide any reference ticket/case number (CAS). We're always here to help.

Yes i contact your team and zend in a video the headset output is ok but line out is not working soo sad
4-7 01:27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 4-7 01:27
Yes i contact your team and zend in a video the headset output is ok but line out is not working soo sad

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We want to know if the issue is solved. Please provide us with the reference number such as the order number or your email address to check more details.
4-7 01:41
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 4-7 01:41
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We want to know if the issue is solved. Please provide us with the reference number such as the order number or your email address to check more details.

No its still not fix i send in the requested serial snd no answere realy bad support at dji
4-11 11:16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alien433 Posted at 4-11 11:16
No its still not fix i send in the requested serial snd no answere realy bad support at dji

Hi there, we managed to locate your email address through the forum account, we will ask the corresponding team to help follow up and reply to your email as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
4-11 17:41
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-11 17:41
Hi there, we managed to locate your email address through the forum account, we will ask the corresponding team to help follow up and reply to your email as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Thanks my mic is already with repair. I hope its ready next weekend. I need this fir interviews
4-17 09:07
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 4-17 09:07
Thanks my mic is already with repair. I hope its ready next weekend. I need this fir interviews

Thanks for your reply. We hope the device can get back to you in due time. Should there any things that need our assistance, please let us know.
4-17 19:32
Use props
Shamsad
New

United Arab Emirates

DJI Mic 2 Auto Disconnect from Iphone.  I am facing auto disconnection with iphone and receiver.  The mic will work properly for the first time after connecting. If you stop video recording and start re-recording, the mic will be disconnected. Even if the video recording is turned off and on for a while, the same problem occurs. The DJI mic is switching to the iPhone mic. Is there any solution for this?
4-25 21:21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shamsad Posted at 4-25 21:21
DJI Mic 2 Auto Disconnect from Iphone.  I am facing auto disconnection with iphone and receiver.  The mic will work properly for the first time after connecting. If you stop video recording and start re-recording, the mic will be disconnected. Even if the video recording is turned off and on for a while, the same problem occurs. The DJI mic is switching to the iPhone mic. Is there any solution for this?

Hi, there. What model is your mobile phone? You can try changing to an Android phone and see if it automatically disconnects. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
4-25 22:34
Use props
Shamsad
New

United Arab Emirates

DJI Susan Posted at 4-25 22:34
Hi, there. What model is your mobile phone? You can try changing to an Android phone and see if it automatically disconnects. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

Hello Susan, I am using Iphone 14 Pro Max. DJI itself assuring this mic made for iphone (See the attached image). I have tried with another iphone (12 Pro) as well. Still the issue presists.  Most of my pairing will be with iphone only.
4-30 00:37
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shamsad Posted at 4-30 00:37
Hello Susan, I am using Iphone 14 Pro Max. DJI itself assuring this mic made for iphone (See the attached image). I have tried with another iphone (12 Pro) as well. Still the issue presists.  Most of my pairing will be with iphone only.[view_image]

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you are encountering. Could you please provide a video showing the issue? You may save it through a shareable link like Google Drive and DropBox, then send the link here. We will check this further for you.
4-30 01:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules