461 5 1-18 00:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrea DJI
lvl.2
Italy

Hello everybody.
I tried this set up:

Ronin 2 with DJI transmission, high bright monitor on a fluid head, gyroscope control on.

Everything is fine until I slowly pan left, when I stop panning, the Ronin start drifting back to the right, only with slow pan, if I move it faster either fine, but in this conditions is  not suitable for professional use.

I tried to change every setting possible on the high bright monitor and on the Ronin itself, nothing change it.
I calibrate Ronin and high bright monitor  gyro multiple times but nothing solved it.

Even tried to switch remote channels setting pan on the tilt channel and, the issue was still there.

It has to be a problem with the high bright monitor gyroscope I guess, cause the only thing that make the drift stop is switch off gyro control immediately after the pan.

I really need help, does anyone have experienced same issue ?
Please DJI expert say something
1-18 00:55
Use props
gregory stirling
New

Australia

Hi Andrea, I have the exact same issue ,same gimble same high bright monitor gps issue.
Hope there's an answer for this soon.

Greg
1-22 04:57
Use props
Andrea DJI
lvl.2
Italy

gregory stirling Posted at 1-22 04:57
Hi Andrea, I have the exact same issue ,same gimble same high bright monitor gps issue.
Hope there's an answer for this soon.

I wrote you to DJI technical assistance,and after few days they answer me this, which is unacceptable after a purchase of a pro gear :
Dear Andrea,
I've gotten a response from the R&D engineer.

He confirmed that the problem is that the gyroscope in the highlight monitor is not accurate enough, so even at rest it drifts slightly, which causes Ronin2 to drift.

He suggests you use a DJI Force Pro:https://www.dji.com/cn/support/product/simulator

It needs to be used with a DJI pro wireless receiver:https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1504404-REG/dji_cp_rn_00000012_01_dji_pro_wireless_receiver.html

We no longer sell the Force Pro, you can look for it on Amazon or contact your local dealer to ask if they still sell it, You can find dealer contact information here:: https://www.dji.com/uk/where-to-buy/professional-dealers?site=brandsite&from=footer

Another option is to use the DJI Master Wheel, which provides the most precise control of the gimbal. However it is also the most expensiv
1-22 17:25
Use props
gregory stirling
New

Australia

Well that's not good as I have tried 2 hi bright monitor setups and 1 force pro setup and the problem persists.

Greg
1-27 16:46
Use props
gregory stirling
New

Australia

I can only assume it's the internal ronin gps
I really need this unit replaced.
1-27 17:01
Use props
Andrea DJI
lvl.2
Italy

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I would never thought about Ronin 2 gps module error, but it definitely could be.
Thank you for the hint
1-28 04:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules