DJI Osmo Mobile 6 with bluetooth button
646 5 1-19 05:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 589331 ft
Denmark

Is there any bluetooth button that works with the osmo 6 mobile ?
As a remote to use to take image when it is used as a tripod ?? Tried the one I use for my normal phone camera, but I does not work with the mimo app.
1-19 05:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that there's no Bluetooth remote accessory for the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 that is being offered at the moment. Rest assured that this will be considered for consideration. We thank you for your support.
1-19 23:44
Use props
fans15c6fb85
lvl.4

United States

If you are using ActiveTrack you can use a hand gesture to start tracking and begin filming.  If you are not, then just use the native camera app and you are good-to-go.
1-21 09:51
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 23:44
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that there's no Bluetooth remote accessory for the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 that is being offered at the moment. Rest assured that this will be considered for consideration. We thank you for your support.

Sounds good. Would be nice with a small bluetooth button to activate the camera with instead of the handsigns. The handsigns are smart, but not good for everything :-)
1-22 01:28
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Denmark

fans15c6fb85 Posted at 1-21 09:51
If you are using ActiveTrack you can use a hand gesture to start tracking and begin filming.  If you are not, then just use the native camera app and you are good-to-go.

i know all that. Still just need info on if there was a button that could work with it ;-)
1-22 01:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Marclykke76 Posted at 1-22 01:28
Sounds good. Would be nice with a small bluetooth button to activate the camera with instead of the handsigns. The handsigns are smart, but not good for everything :-)

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will cascade this information to our relevant team for awareness. We thank you for your great support!
1-22 04:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules