OM6 and Google Pixel 8 Pro - DJI Mimo gives Jerky Video.
797 7 1-20 06:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stuming
New
Flight distance : 659 ft
Singapore

Hi

I have the above gimbal. I was recording at 4K@30fps using the OM6 and Google Pixel 8 Pro today, using the DJI Mimo, the built in camera app and also the ZY Cami app supplied by Zhiyun, as I also have one of their gimbals.

The video recorder by the built in camera app and the ZY Cami app were all fine. The video recorded by the DJI Mimo has noticable jerks or stutters in it when panning.

This is part of the recording rather than any limitation of the device playing it back, because it appears when I play the DJI Mimo footage on my phone or on my MacBook Pro.

Please tell me how I can record smooth footage with the DJI Mimo app as it unusable at the moment. I will have to return the device if this cannot be resolved.

Thanks

Stuart
1-20 06:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, stuming. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you post a sample video showing the issue for us to further check? You can upload it to any file-sharing app/site like Google Drive or upload it to YouTube and then paste the link here. Thank you for your patience.
1-20 21:07
Use props
StuMingamer
New

Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 21:07
Hi, stuming. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you post a sample video showing the issue for us to further check? You can upload it to any file-sharing app/site like Google Drive or upload it to YouTube and then paste the link here. Thank you for your patience.

Hi @DJI Tony

I have the link ready on YouTube but I don't have permissions to paste a link in this reply it seems.

Can you give me permissions and I'll do that?

Thanks

Stuart
1-20 23:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

StuMingamer Posted at 1-20 23:25
Hi @DJI Tony

I have the link ready on YouTube but I don't have permissions to paste a link in this reply it seems.

Hi. You can copy and paste the YouTube link into the text box without selecting the "Add Link" option.
1-20 23:47
Use props
StuMingamer
New

Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 23:47
Hi. You can copy and paste the YouTube link into the text box without selecting the "Add Link" option.

I've not press the add link button. I'm on my phone and have just pasted the link into this reply box.

I get the error that says something like "sorry you do not have permission to post the connection URL" or something.

I'll try from my MacBook later unless you can suggest something else?

Stuart
1-21 01:05
Use props
stuming
New
Flight distance : 659 ft
United States

https://youtube.com/shorts/yNeKOfV0QmQ?si=8GqPifW8Na5lQtuC

@DJI Tony does this work?
1-21 07:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stuming Posted at 1-21 07:08

Hi. Yes. Thank you very much. I forward this to the relevant team. I will keep you posted. I appreciate your patience.
1-21 22:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stuming Posted at 1-21 07:08

Hi. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please try decreasing the video resolution or turning off the glamour effect for testing, if all videos have the same issue, please send us the Mimo App log and mobile phone system version screenshot.
Log storage position:
App crash:
1、Android:
1)SD card/Android/data/dji.mimo/files/LOG(Pack the entire folder)
2) Internal storage/Android/data/dji.mimo/files/LOG

2. iOS:
1)DJI MIMO LOG:/Documents/Logs and /Documents/sdk;(Pack the entire folder)
2)Crash LOG:iTools---Toolbox---Crash Log—DJIMimo.xxxxxxx.ips
We appreciate your patience.
1-27 01:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules