Air 2S activation failed,unable to flash
543 12 1-20 13:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeitzLabs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9279902 ft
United States

I purchased a new battery and tried flash the firmware so the battery is on V02.04.2500 like the RC and AC. However, it failed the flash.
So now if i try to fly, everything worked great before flashing, i am forced to activate the drone.
s.png
and you guessed correctly by saying it fails to activate.
a.png
I have tried two new iphones and android with the same activation result

so I tried to reflash the current firmware using assistant, which fails at 15% and reports a 0x03 error
i have tried many different cables and three different windows 11 systems and a mac but no luck
If i try to flash using FLY i receive this error message
x1.png
I have cleared the firmware from the cache and tried a few different wifi's to download the firmware. My VPN and virus protection are off.

Googling the error messages return no results.What do these error codes mean? (0xfff, 0x03, and 0x112105600003)
I am stuck with my bird grounded!
Please help!

1-20 13:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble you're experiencing. We are more than glad to help. Can you please send me the serial number of your aircraft? Thank you.
1-20 19:37
Use props
SeitzLabs
lvl.2
United States

3YT4JC7
OOSTZMG
?
I think that is the serial number
1-21 16:56
Use props
SeitzLabs
lvl.2
United States

IMG_1078.jpg
1-21 17:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi SeitzLabs. Thank you very much. I sent you a message requesting other needed information. I will need to forward this to the relevant team to resolve the issue. Thank you very much.
1-21 21:02
Use props
SeitzLabs
lvl.2
United States

Do you require any more additional information?
1-23 13:31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SeitzLabs Posted at 1-23 13:31
Do you require any more additional information?

Hi, Yes.  I was requesting  the remote controller's serial number, app log, and aircraft log. You can get the Aircraft log by selecting the "Log Export", and then clicking "Save to local" on the DJI Assistant 2 while the aircraft is connected. The final exported data are ".dat" files. To get the app log please follow the steps below:
1. Connect the Android device to a computer using a USB cable. The “USB” connection mode will appear on the mobile phone. Select “File Transfer”. 2. Double-click “My Computer”: 3. Find the corresponding Android device and double-click it. 4. Double-click “Internal Storage”. 5. Find the “DJI” file folder and click it. 6. Select the corresponding file folder and double-click it according to the DJI product used. You can send it to me through direct message. We will provide your feedback to the DJI engineers for further troubleshooting of the issue.
1-23 20:16
Use props
SeitzLabs
lvl.2
Romania

Hello,
i hope these are the log files are were hoping to receive
my flight controller SN 3qdcj6m0040nad with firmware 04.11.0032

most of the other log files were large

DJI.zip

757.07 KB, Down times: 3

logs

1-31 02:57
Use props
FAST54
lvl.1

France

SeitzLabs Posted at 1-31 02:57
Hello,
i hope these are the log files are were hoping to receive
my flight controller SN 3qdcj6m0040nad with firmware 04.11.0032

hello
problem solved ? I encounter the same problem on a mavic 2, thank you
3-28 10:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FAST54 Posted at 3-28 10:53
hello
problem solved ? I encounter the same problem on a mavic 2, thank you

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message you received on the app? Also, are you trying to activate a newly purchase drone? We will wait for your response.
3-29 20:58
Use props
SeitzLabs
lvl.2
Romania

FAST54 Posted at 3-28 10:53
hello
problem solved ? I encounter the same problem on a mavic 2, thank you

No, still looking for a solution
4-15 00:37
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SeitzLabs Posted at 4-15 00:37
No, still looking for a solution

Hi, SeitzLabs. Sorry for the late response as we were not notified. I have already submitted your files above. May we also know the time and date when you encountered the issue? Thank you.  If you have further concerns, please select the "Reply" button under this message to get us notified. I appreciate your patience.
4-15 01:28
Use props
SeitzLabs
lvl.2
Romania

Have you heard anything?
5-3 01:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules