810 4 1-22 01:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DimitriVaindirlis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4124990 ft
South Africa

Good day,

My DJI RS3 Pro has failed. None of the motors are functioning, and the gimbal is unresponsive. The screen and UI are still operational, but there is no motor movement. There is no visible damage. I was using the gimbal, placed it in sleep mode, and subsequently couldn't get it to work again.

I have thoroughly cleaned all the connections, attempted to downgrade and then update the firmware, but still, there are no responses. I am receiving error code 1014, and on all axes, I am encountering the message "no ESC data - contact DJI Support."
I am unable to connect via the USB-C but only via the app. The battery still charges via the USB-C

I am extremely upset about this, Please can you guide me on how to resolve this? As a "pro" gear iteam downtime is unacceptable  
1-22 01:12
Use props
dimque
New
Flight distance : 300702 ft
Russia

I faced exactly the same problem. I hope it can be resolved.
1-25 11:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. The error code refers to the interaction of IMU and GCU data that has been interrupted. It's recommended to restore the gimbal parameters, reboot the gimbal, and check if the problem persists. If so, you may contact us at www.dji.com (Contact Us) I hope this information helps.
1-27 03:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dimque Posted at 1-25 11:53
I faced exactly the same problem. I hope it can be resolved.

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. For troubleshooting steps, you may follow the recommendation post on #3. I hope this solves the problem.
1-27 03:35
Use props
fansd20f9203
New
Germany

Hello,

i have the same problem with my RS 3 Pro. None of the motors are functioning, and the gimbal is unresponsive. The screen and UI are still operational. I was using the gimbal just a few days ago.

Restoring the parameters and rebooting the gimbal has not solved the problem.

Is there a solution for the problem?
3-26 03:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules