Firmware update
488 8 1-24 04:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeMagnifique
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3281 ft
Czechia

Every product has its own forum category, usually the first thread is information about the firmware update. Except MIC (or MIC 2). Does it mean there is no update yet? Or let me rephrase the question, how should I know whether there is a new update? The menu and wheel control from MIC2 needs that a lot.

Also would be nice if all  questions in this forum related MIC were in MIC category.
1-24 04:31
Use props
doveis99
lvl.2
South Korea

https://www.dji.com/mic-2/downloads

Usually the firmware is listed on the product download page.
The pocket3 did, but they didn't add a category right after release.
1-24 08:43
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think for now the MIC 2 threads will stay in the original MIC forum but the product is still new and there haven't been many MIC 2 threads. DJI did the same for the RC2 product which is shared with the Air 3 forum instead of its own forum.

As for any new firmware for the MIC 2, that remains to be seen. Yes DJI will post it here with a Firmware title and date. Again with the product being new, you can either check this forum or as earlier poster linked, check the downloads page of MIC 2.

1-24 10:20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

No stickie  they can create one if like to show the  releases and should
1-24 15:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback and we do apologize if this brings inconvenience on your end. We will surely coordinate this with our relevant team to update the website as soon as possible with the Release Notes included under DJI Mic 2 downloads. You may get the DJI Mic 2 firmware information via DJI Osmo Pocket 3 downloads in the meantime or click this link https://www.dji.com/global/osmo-pocket-3/downloads . Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
1-24 21:21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 21:21
Hi there. We appreciate your feedback and we do apologize if this brings inconvenience on your end. We will surely coordinate this with our relevant team to update the website as soon as possible with the Release Notes included under DJI Mic 2 downloads. You may get the DJI Mic 2 firmware information via DJI Osmo Pocket 3 downloads in the meantime or click this link https://www.dji.com/global/osmo-pocket-3/downloads . Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.

would it be possible to stickie this on here wit hthe  official firmware release like hte OA4  and  update each time the firmware gets released the nto  oh look I found hte downlad at the  stores page
1-25 04:20
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 1-25 04:20
would it be possible to stickie this on here wit hthe  official firmware release like hte OA4  and  update each time the firmware gets released the nto  oh look I found hte downlad at the  stores page

Suspect new firmware will be flagged on the new Mic2 channel on products/osmo/Dji mic 2
1-25 13:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fishycomics Posted at 1-25 04:20
would it be possible to stickie this on here wit hthe  official firmware release like hte OA4  and  update each time the firmware gets released the nto  oh look I found hte downlad at the  stores page

Thank you for your feedback, Fish. Rest assured that we will coordinate this request with the relevant team for attention. We appreciate your valued support.
1-29 01:38
Use props
forcebio
lvl.2

France

Hi,
Thanks, very usefull !
2-18 01:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules