DJI Fly: How to Change Download Directory?
399 3 1-25 07:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41014 ft
United States

My instance of DJI Fly wants to download videos from my Mini-4 to DCIM/DJI Album on my phone's internal storage - which is not very large.

OTOH, I have 100 gigs available on the phone's external SD card.

How do I change the download target location to the SD card?
1-25 07:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have an option to switch the default storage location after downloading a photo/video. After downloading, it will be stored in the default folder of the mobile phone album by default (the path is internal storage/DCIM/DJI Album/). If you want to change the storage location, it is recommended to download it first, and then manually transfer it to another file folder or to the microSD card of your mobile device. We appreciate your understanding.
1-25 23:57
Use props
djiuser_ZZgeyTfH9GO6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-25 23:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have an option to switch the default storage location after downloading a photo/video. After downloading, it will be stored in the default folder of the mobile phone album by default (the path is internal storage/DCIM/DJI Album/). If you want to change the storage location, it is recommended to download it first, and then manually transfer it to another file folder or to the microSD card of your mobile device. We appreciate your understanding.

What an inconvenience
4-13 03:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry if this function did not meet your expectations. If you have other inquiries or concerns related to your product, feel free to contact us for further assistance. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-14 19:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules