Customer service
397 2 1-25 19:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4a233330
lvl.1

United States

My son and own $12,000 worth of DJI drones over the last 8 yeas. He uses the drones for real estate and land for sale.
My first dealing with DJI was negative full of lies and negative.
Now a drone that took over 6 months to repair and deliver malfuction and flew away rather than return home when commanded.

the repair center immidiatly called me to let me know that the drone was out of warranty, the person handling the case was not knowledgeble of the prior incidents even when I provided case number and police records.
He kept putting me on hold while trying to read 36 emails.

To make this shourt, DJI wll find any reason to be compliant to the warranty they have in place and are not customer friendly.
When you read this keep in mind that the're offices are over seas and think American are stupid.
Do not purchase they're product they are over price and there companies in the USA that will out performe DJI it may cost a little more but atleast you can walk in to one of their location and be treatted like an Amarican client and just a number.

Please don't buy products from DJI anymore and purchase American tech.
1-25 19:18
Use props
fans4a233330
lvl.1

United States

I have a record of 50 emails including a police report for the stolen drone that I will compress and attach on my next email
1-25 19:25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I feel sorry for the unpleasant experienced you encountered. I understand your feelings about this case. I am able to pull out your case number from your forum email account. Please rest assured, your case has been escalated to our manager team for further followup, they will contact you soon. Your feedback will be noted as well. Thank you for your patience.
1-25 19:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules