334 4 1-29 03:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dlF1jlZVo21I
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31785 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Having just purchased two DJI Osmo Action 4 cameras for use on my motorcycle, I thought it would be great to be able to start and stop the recording of both cameras simultaneously for safety, and also to help with syncing the clips when editing (as the timecode function is poor due to the inmaccuracies between cameras). However, having now bought the GPS remote I am disappointed that it does not work very well with multiple cameras, something that is not obvious until reading the small print in the manual.

When both cameras are on, the remote works well, and starts recording on both cameras, and also works well stopping the recording. However, once the cameras go into standby mode the remote will not wake them up. For a single camera this does work, but for multiple cameras it does not, which seems ridiculous to me and I do not understand why this should be. Surely this couple be updated in firmware to wake both cameras at the same time? I have to wake up the cameras using the snapshot function on each camera individually, which is not particularly safe to do whilst riding a bike.

This means the remote is not fit for the purpose for which I purchased it so it seems i have wasted quite a lot of money. This should be made clear on the DJI website, not buried in small print in the manual.
1-29 03:56
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to the related department for evaluation. Thank you for your support and understanding.
1-29 12:00
Use props
jbrujah
lvl.1

Germany

currently I have only one camera and the remote but I fully agree with the OP. The remote should have the same wake up functionality for single and multi camera use.
2-1 17:06
Use props
SpaceGhostC2C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67434 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-29 12:00
Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to the related department for evaluation. Thank you for your support and understanding.

I would like to say I bought 3x Osmos Action 4's (2 off Amazon, all registered to my account) along with a Pocket 3 to record my drag bike and experiance at the track this summer. This was a key feature I was looking fwd to using 3x cameras and a 1 touch button, yes, please sign me up :-) .........wait the key feature doesn't work?  :-(

Pleaze my season starts in a few months, please fix this key feature (Wake multi cam) you are using promoting your products that dont work properaly  

3-2 12:35
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

SpaceGhostC2C Posted at 3-2 12:35
I would like to say I bought 3x Osmos Action 4's (2 off Amazon, all registered to my account) along with a Pocket 3 to record my drag bike and experiance at the track this summer. This was a key feature I was looking fwd to using 3x cameras and a 1 touch button, yes, please sign me up :-) .........wait the key feature doesn't work?  :-(

Pleaze my season starts in a few months, please fix this key feature (Wake multi cam) you are using promoting your products that dont work properaly  

Hi, Jim. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll make to sure to help in communication with our engineers for its potentials. Hoping for your understanding and patience.
3-2 15:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules