DJI Rc Plus: Is it possible to send commands through a microphone ?
320 5 2-3 11:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GiorgioR
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Rc Plus: Is it possible- while flying the drone  to send commands through a microphone - connected to the USB-C socket? How ? Thanks in advance
2-3 11:13
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

One thing I know that you can do with a microphone is record your voice while screen recording your mission. Great for Youtubers or S & R communicating with others linked to your video feed.

You can also use it to send your voice over the speaker.

It's an interesting idea. It would make flying more accessible to people with disabilities. Even a regular user might love to be able to say "STOP" or change a feature or parameter without having to dig into the menu - like turning lights on and off, changing from video to still shots, etc.
2-3 22:09
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean to send commands to the drone through the microphone? We are sorry to tell you that the drone is not voice-controlled, but we will forward your suggestion to the corresponding team for evaluation.
2-4 01:56
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13424032 ft
  • >>>
United States

The RC Plus already has a mic built into it. With the amount of customizable buttons on it, I'm having a hard time finding a need for voice commands as well. Given DJI's track record on bugs regarding incorrect language usage in their UI this would be unreliable at best.
2-4 10:13
Use props
GiorgioR
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-4 01:56
Hi there, may I confirm if you mean to send commands to the drone through the microphone? We are sorry to tell you that the drone is not voice-controlled, but we will forward your suggestion to the corresponding team for evaluation.

Hi Mindy, I confirm: I mean to send commands to the drone through the microphone. thanks to all for your reply
2-4 14:02
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GiorgioR Posted at 2-4 14:02
Hi Mindy, I confirm: I mean to send commands to the drone through the microphone. thanks to all for your reply

Thanks, we always investigate any feedback and look for opportunities for improvement. Your valuable opinion will be taken into account in subsequent product optimizations.
2-6 01:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules