Action 4 with Mic 2 (Dual Inputs)
387 3 2-4 07:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Obscure OffRoad
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I was really hoping that the action 4 would allow you to connect to two separate DJI Mic 2 transmitters, just like the pocket 3 does. Is that something that can be added with a future firmware release? I have somewhat of a unique use case where that workflow would be extremely beneficial for me. And I know the action 4 can record stereo, so hoping this is something that can be fixed/added later. Let me know please. Thank you!
2-4 07:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We will forward your idea to our relevant team for future reference. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your support.
2-4 20:47
Use props
djiuser_y9RSZlhNJRk1
New

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-4 20:47
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We will forward your idea to our relevant team for future reference. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your support.

Yes please. Would be great to be able to use 2x DJI mic 2 with the action 4 camera.
Thank you.
4-3 12:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_y9RSZlhNJRk1 Posted at 4-3 12:08
Yes please. Would be great to be able to use 2x DJI mic 2 with the action 4 camera.
Thank you.

Hi, djiuser_y9RSZlhNJRk1. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action 3 and DJI Mimo application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
4-7 18:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules