Gimbal and Joystick stopped responding
313 3 2-4 22:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chzbread
lvl.1
Canada

The gimbal on my osmo mobile 6 stopped "auto-activating" when I turn my device on and the joystick also won't respond. On the mimo app screen it keeps saying "Pan ESC error. Restart device" and "Gimbal startup error. Ensure gimbal is not blocked by foreign objects." I don't see any blockages and it was working a few minutes ago but it just suddenly stopped. I've been trying to look for a reason why this happened all of a sudden but I can't seem to find anything on the internet or here in this forum. does anyone know what is happening please? TIA.
404952059_2531799850333858_4394823577163670530_n.jpg
2-4 22:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for the inconvenience that it causes you. You may follow our recommendations below regarding this situation.

> Update firmware
> Restart the device and perform gimbal calibration
> Save important files and re-install the app via this link.

If the problem persists, you may consider sending the product back for proper testing via this link. We thank you for your cooperation.
2-4 23:33
Use props
Dr Karim Delavaree pediatrician
New

Iran

my device did not work at all ,no stabilization occure ,seems that motors are disablr
firmware update stopped at 60 percent then fail
can help me email       kdelavaree@gmail.com

5-9 13:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dr Karim Delavaree pediatrician Posted at 5-9 13:21
my device did not work at all ,no stabilization occure ,seems that motors are disablr
firmware update stopped at 60 percent then fail
can help me email      

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you using. Kindly try to reinstall the app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please refer to the tutorial below to have guidance on how to set up the unit properly. Please keep us posted.

5-9 22:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules