Goggles V2 used with FVP no live audio
596 8 2-8 19:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shayne Lory
lvl.1
Flight distance : 751407 ft

United States

Is anyone having any issues connecting a headset to your V2 goggles and hearing love audio from when you’re drone is in flight? I have a buddy of mine who hooked up a headset and it works great. I do the same thing have the same settings and mine only works on playback not on live flight. Has anybody had this problem and been able to fix it?
2-8 19:49
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI FPV drone only supports sound recording when shooting a 1080p video at 60 fps. You will be able to hear the sounds recorded by the DJI FPV drone in real-time, but you can hear the sounds when playing back the video on the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Please note the function of the audio port of the DJI FPV Goggles V2:

1. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 supports playing videos that are not shot by the DJI FPV drone, and you can connect headphones to the goggles to hear the sounds of these other videos.

2. It can receive (AV) audio/visual signals from electronic equipment. When the DJI FPV Goggles 2 are connected to a third-party analog image transmission receiver, the audio port is used to receive analog image transmission signals.
2-9 01:26
Use props
Shayne Lory
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 01:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI FPV drone only supports sound recording when shooting a 1080p video at 60 fps. You will be able to hear the sounds recorded by the DJI FPV drone in real-time, but you can hear the sounds when playing back the video on the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Please note the function of the audio port of the DJI FPV Goggles V2:

1. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 supports playing videos that are not shot by the DJI FPV drone, and you can connect headphones to the goggles to hear the sounds of these other videos.

So let’s clarify this. I have switched in my camera setting over to 1080p/60 And I still do not have sound when I take off in my earpiece after I hit the record button. Are there any other settings that need to be changed?
2-9 07:04
Use props
Shayne Lory
lvl.1

United States

I don’t know maybe you left out the word not? Because I have watched several videos of people saying that they can hear sound during live flights. I have witnessed it firsthand with a friend of mine. I just don’t understand why mine is not doing it.
2-9 07:06
Use props
Shayne Lory
lvl.1

United States

They sell a headset that attaches to the V2 goggles for $70 so that you have audio while you’re flying something is wrong and I don’t know what it is and I just have to believe that it’s in my settings. I can hear audio when playing back some videos from the drone itself, not the videos from the Goggles.
2-9 07:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Shayne Lory Posted at 2-9 07:04
So let’s clarify this. I have switched in my camera setting over to 1080p/60 And I still do not have sound when I take off in my earpiece after I hit the record button. Are there any other settings that need to be changed?

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
2-12 01:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. We have receive an update with the relevant team. With the recent firmware of the DJI FPV Drone (v01.04.000) paired with DJI FPV Goggles V2 (v01.07.0000) it does not support real-time audio recording and firmware downgrade. Real-time audio recording may be intermittent. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2-19 02:35
Use props
fans73f7cc83
New
Flight distance : 52165 ft

United States

So I’m having this issue. So your answer is I have to downgrade in order to have live audio. How do I downgrade my firmware
3-14 20:27
Use props
Shayne Lory
lvl.1

United States

Actually, you cannot downgrade. Unless you root the goggles, you can do that by watching some videos on YouTube. However, it is not recommended and will avoid your warranty. What I did find out was that if I restart my drone several times and goggles and depending on a certain cycle, the audio will come back.
3-14 20:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules