Swapping gimbal/camera from Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
498 3 2-10 12:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NkJLelWhJoQ9
lvl.2

United States

I have a Mavic 2 Pro - and I've recently learned that the gimbal/camera unit is interchangable between the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 2 Zoom.

I haven't read anything about this ability to swap regarding the Mavic 2 Enterprise.

Does anyone know if the Mavic 2 Enterprise can accept the camera from the Pro and/or Zoom?

Many thanks!
2-10 12:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The camera of the Mavic 2 Enterprise/Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual cannot be replaced by a camera of other models, and there is no plan for this replacement. If the structure damage or function failure is caused by replacing the camera of the Mavic 2 Enterprise/Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual without authorization (using the non-original gimbal and camera), the responsibility should be borne by the customer. We appreciate your understanding.
2-10 19:41
Use props
djiuser_NkJLelWhJoQ9
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 19:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The camera of the Mavic 2 Enterprise/Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual cannot be replaced by a camera of other models, and there is no plan for this replacement. If the structure damage or function failure is caused by replacing the camera of the Mavic 2 Enterprise/Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual without authorization (using the non-original gimbal and camera), the responsibility should be borne by the customer. We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for your reply.

I was surprised recently to learn that the gimbal/cameras of the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom can be swapped.  No changes to firmware or any other aspect is required.

I do not believe this is published by DJI - and is probably not approved - as per your comments above.

But as these are now old drones and all out of warranty - I doubt there is little risk in trying.

So while I appreciate that you may be protecting DJI's stake in this issue - I was hoping that this forum might generate comments from owners who've addressed this issue.  I'll try other forums.

Many thanks!
2-11 05:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_NkJLelWhJoQ9 Posted at 2-11 05:08
Thank you for your reply.

I was surprised recently to learn that the gimbal/cameras of the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom can be swapped.  No changes to firmware or any other aspect is required.

You are very much welcome and we appreciate your understanding. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead.
2-15 01:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules