o3 flight control system error
470 6 2-12 11:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3sBm5nyKEIcK
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hello, there I'm having an issue with my o3 unit, when I turn on my unit I'm getting in OSD flight control system error. Please help me to resolve this problem.
Things I've tried till now:
-coaxial cable checked
-connection to FC is T to R and R to T checked
- cable between motherboards checked

424595754_7259753507380592_2666821606012683262_n.jpg
Discord_gMhAReNdy6.png
Discord_X7eyn3Jp1z.png
2-12 11:57
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. We feel terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience that you came across. We have sent you a DM for the troubleshooting solutions. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2-14 23:13
Use props
djiuser_GT9vpb9rxdL3
lvl.1

Germany

I have the same problem and my Air unit is brand new.
Is there any fix or is the air unit broken?
3-13 11:40
Use props
DangerousRen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-14 23:13
Hi, there. We feel terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience that you came across. We have sent you a DM for the troubleshooting solutions. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.

i would also need some assistance on that please
4-6 07:56
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DangerousRen Posted at 4-6 07:56
i would also need some assistance on that please

Hi there, could you please tell me the exact issue you encountered?
4-6 18:20
Use props
djiuser_kUVReO1iOiNF
New
Flight distance : 86168 ft
Switzerland

I have the same issue... what do i have to do?
4-11 12:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_kUVReO1iOiNF Posted at 4-11 12:23
I have the same issue... what do i have to do?

Hi there, may I ask if the model of your device is also O3 Air Unit and you got the same error message? If so, please try the troubleshooting below:
1. Make sure that the cable between the air unit and flight controller is welded properly (For flight controller welding, refer to the flight controller instructions or consult the flight controller manufacturer. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
2. Check the appearance of welding spots for incomplete soldering. If it is impossible to check the appearance, we recommend re-welding to eliminate the impact of incomplete internal soldering.
3. Be sure to turn on the corresponding UART switch in the Betaflight (the switch to be turned on depends on the flight controller welding. Please check the flight controller instructions or consult the flight controller manufacturer).
4. If none of the above issues are identified, there is probably an error with the hardware. Please send the Air Unit back to DJI for diagnosis (If you have any other air units, you can test them in turn to identify the source of the error).
4-12 01:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules