"Invalid Battery" Mavi Air v1 Cant update firmware on assist
264 4 2-18 05:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GodsDog
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Folks.

I have a Mavic Air v1. I am having an issue where all 3 of my batteries (original dji batteries) are showing as invalid batteries on the DJI Go app. Ive logged into DJI Assistant 2 for the Mavic Air and connected my drone (which is being turned on by the batteries). However when I try and update firmware etc it tells me theres less than 50% of battery. (Ive got 4 green lights and they are fully charged). I think I need to update the battery firmware but cant see a way to do this.

I have uploaded an image.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?
2-18 05:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please insert the battery on the unit and please connect the aircraft to  DJI Assistant 2 software (v1.2.4) and please update/refresh the firmware and then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue after the update/refresh, please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us for further investigation. Please keep us posted.
2-19 00:38
Use props
GodsDog
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 00:38
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please insert the battery on the unit and please connect the aircraft to  DJI Assistant 2 software (v1.2.4) and please update/refresh the firmware and then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue after the update/refresh, please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us for further investigation. Please keep us posted.

Hello. Thanks for the quick response. I think v1.2.4 is for mac? Ive downloaded 1.2.5 for windows? This is where I cant do any updates as the system wont allow me to as it says the battery is under 50% (ive tried 3 separate batteries all fully charged). I attach the error message I am receiving
DJI Capture.JPG
2-19 08:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

GodsDog Posted at 2-19 08:35
Hello. Thanks for the quick response. I think v1.2.4 is for mac? Ive downloaded 1.2.5 for windows? This is where I cant do any updates as the system wont allow me to as it says the battery is under 50% (ive tried 3 separate batteries all fully charged). I attach the error message I am receiving

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to discharge the battery that experience the issue until it goes to completely 0%? After recharging, please leave it again on the charger until it gets fully charged and check again on the DJI Assistant 2 if the software will now allow you to initiate the update. Please keep us posted.
2-22 02:31
Use props
GodsDog
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello Again.

I have taken the following steps.

1. Completely discharged all 3 batteries.
2. Fully recharged all 3 batteries.
3. Inserted the batteries into the drone.

I have the following problems

I still receive the same message I previously attached on DJI Assist saying "Update Failed" for all 3 batteries.
In the DJI Go App I have a Red Alert symbol against the batteries that says "Invalid Battery"

I believe I need to separately update the battery firmware. is there a way to do this?

Thankyou for your help
2-25 10:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules