Controller always says "New Firmware is Available"
289 5 2-20 13:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marshall T
lvl.1
United States

Updated my Phantom 4 PRO+ v2 firmware using DJI Assistant and direct USB cable connected to Drone.  After update DJI Assistant says the firmware is current.  Every time I start the controller up and it connects to the Drone I get the message"New firmware is available > Phantom 4 PRO+ v2.0 01.00.7017"  Why do I keep getting this message on the Controller when the firmware has already been updated on the Drone?  

20240220_144626.jpg
2-20 13:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Can you please double-check if you have the latest firmware by checking the " About" section in the general settings? The latest firmware is v01.00.70.17. Thank you.
2-20 19:58
Use props
Marshall T
lvl.1
United States

Thanks Tony,  Here is a photo of what the DJI Assistant shows.  It says the Drone's firmware is current but the controller still say that New Firmware is available.  You want me to check elsewhere for something?
2-21 07:22
Use props
Marshall T
lvl.1
United States

Tony, the controller also says I'm using the latest firmware.
2-21 07:32
Use props
EGCGreenville
New

United States

Marshall T. Did you ever resolve this issue? I am currently experiencing the exact same problem. DJI Assistant 2 says the drone firmware is the latest, but the controller says I must update to be able to fly the drone.
4-24 06:55
Use props
Marshall T
lvl.1
United States

EGCG, my controller continues to show that the firmware needs to be updated but it does allow me to fly the drone.
4-24 07:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules