DJI mic 2 and Action 4 for Customs does not save gain
387 5 2-22 12:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I have set a custom C1 , C2, and I want my  DJI mic 2 transmitter gain to be set to  -3db.  All I need to do is set up, swipe down in the custom, and hit Overwrite, and the next time we turn on we have 0 db,  this is not the way a save should work, seems DJI engineers missed this in their set up, they did it correctly if we simply go to  the video Mode, not customs, and set to -3 db the next time turning on saves, so Houston no one is  on Planet earth  with a proble.

see video if the writing is off the wall.

I should get 1K points for bringhtis to tehir attention no credits are ever given for finding DJI's issues  ha ha ha

2-22 12:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We appreciate your feedback. Let me forward this to the relevant team. I will get back to this with an update. Thank you for your patience.
2-25 01:30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

this  is deffently a firmwar problem as hardware is in place
2-25 04:06
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 2-25 04:06
this  is deffently a firmwar problem as hardware is in place

Hi. The custom setting will only save camera parameters, which will not save MIC 2 gain parameters. But normally after setting the gain and then restarting, it will keep the last setting. The one you are experiencing is not normal. If the DJI MIC 2 and Osmo Action 4 are already up to update and the issue happens all the time, please send us the camera logs and exact test date for us to further check. Thank you for your patience.
2-27 03:14
Use props
Gawain
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Just posting to say that this isn't an isolated case, I also experience exactly the same thing of the microphone gain not saving.
3-3 10:32
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Many Influencer, we all are influencers. and DJI will  check in to this over time when they  see enough numbers  on their electronic board at the shop
3-4 05:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules