Internal memory and sd cards?
272 1 2-23 17:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shaneyoung
lvl.1
United States

Dear CrystalSky users:
Has anyone learned how to use SD cards to back up video, photos and flight data? The internal memory doesn’t seem to be saving all my flights and there’s nothing on my sd card.
Are these slots really inoperable or completely useless?
What am I doing wrong??
Thanks
-S.
2-23 17:25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, CrystalSky can expand two Micro SD cards with a maximum memory of 128G, and you can quickly check your creations and save your favorite clips to another Micro SD card for your convenience. About how to save the cache to a microSD card in DJI CrystalSky, please do as follows, thank you.
1. Launch DJI GO 4 and go to “General Settings”. After a microSD card is inserted, a “Cache to SD Card” option will be displayed under “Video Cache” as shown below:
2. If this option is enabled for the first time, a prompt will pop up:
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap “Start Here”.
4. After this page appears, tap the three small dots in the top-right corner.
5. The “Show SD card” option will be displayed. Then tap it to display the microSD card.
6. Select the SD Card on the left (SD card 1 or SD card 2 will be displayed based on the inserted card slot).
7. Tap and select SD Card x at the bottom (x refers to 1 or 2 based on your selection). For SD card 1, tap “SELECT SD card 1”.
8. Then, “Cache to SD Card” is enabled and you can save the cache to the microSD card. If the option cannot be enabled after changing the settings, check whether DJI GO 4 has been updated to the latest version. If so, there may be a compatibility issue with the micro SD card. Try to use another micro SD card.
2-23 19:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules