Drone Crash (flyaway)
428 10 2-24 01:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

Today i was flying near some trees from 30m away and i put just a little movement to go forward for 1s and the drone starts going full speed and crashing into the trees, ignoring my back stick and up stick and the break button, just goes full speed into a tree.
- The drone was found, in perfect condition, i dont need repair/flyaway service.
- I still want someone to review my flight log and see the problem, and eventually fix future problems, the drone shouldnt be ignoring my commands like this.

Flight log: https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/00FU0J0TY2LXY9KJKY9B

Thanks, please fix future problems, also i mention that this is the frist time this drone crashed, i have experienced this type of command ignoring a year ago, and one of my drones crashed full speed into a fence and fell on some rocks, completly smashing it. The drone also ignored my commands there i attached the log
Old flight log: https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/7NYUN3Z3LLK7MSJT7I8L/
2-24 01:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are sorry for the issue you encountered and for what happened with the drone. Please be advised that we can't determine yet what happened with the aircraft and the issue it encountered during the flight. Since the aircraft experienced a crash incident, we recommend sending the aircraft for a proper diagnosis. If the unit is within the standard warranty period, we can forward an investigation request, and data analysis can be applied to determine its cause. Could you confirm what aircraft you have?
2-24 02:28
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2-24 02:28
We are sorry for the issue you encountered and for what happened with the drone. Please be advised that we can't determine yet what happened with the aircraft and the issue it encountered during the flight. Since the aircraft experienced a crash incident, we recommend sending the aircraft for a proper diagnosis. If the unit is within the standard warranty period, we can forward an investigation request, and data analysis can be applied to determine its cause. Could you confirm what aircraft you have?

The drone is in perfect condition, i did some calibrations and it works fine...

And why do you mean by not being able to determine the issue? It is pretty serios problem, and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. If you indentify the issue please replay to this comment.

Thanks
2-24 03:10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Please be advised that to determine the issue, data analysis can be applied to determine the issue. However, it can only be applied if the aircraft is within the warranty period. We do have a designated team who are specialized in this situation. It is recommended to send the product to our facility for proper diagnosis. Could you confirm what aircraft you have?
2-24 03:57
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2-24 03:57
Please be advised that to determine the issue, data analysis can be applied to determine the issue. However, it can only be applied if the aircraft is within the warranty period. We do have a designated team who are specialized in this situation. It is recommended to send the product to our facility for proper diagnosis. Could you confirm what aircraft you have?

I have Dji mini se
And i dont need to send the product in sience it works fine...
Can't you just open the link and see what might cause it? Without applyong for data?
Or someone from community to see my logs and determine the issue?
2-24 04:03
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 2-24 04:03
I have Dji mini se
And i dont need to send the product in sience it works fine...
Can't you just open the link and see what might cause it? Without applyong for data?

Thanks for the update. Just the same, to determine the cause of the incident, we suggest sending the drone back to our facility for a thorough diagnosis that includes the data analysis I mentioned. Hoping for your understanding.
2-24 10:30
Use props
djiuser_X7pAEQL9ppL6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82461 ft

France

Hello Dji!

Yesterday I had an unlucky day! Unfortunately, after 3 months of purchasing a DJI Air 3 drone, I committed a "crime"! To get a spectacular video
I decided to fly for the first time in sport mode, effectively forgetting the fact that in this mode I have no protection against obstacles. At maximum speed my Drony
  he hit a big tree, collapsing out of breath! Do you think Drony can be resurrected, can he ever fly again? I will leave some photos for an opinion. It made me very sad,
but I'm getting over it with the thought that I will immediately buy another one. The experience with DJI Air 3 is fantastic, love at first sight I can say. Bravo DJI, great innovation,
you are amazing!!! See you soon...
  Thank you!
Drone DJI Air 3 (Droni) crash!!!

4-1 08:40
Use props
djiuser_X7pAEQL9ppL6
lvl.1

France

djiuser_X7pAEQL9ppL6 Posted at 4-1 08:40
Hello Dji!

Yesterday I had an unlucky day! Unfortunately, after 3 months of purchasing a DJI Air 3 drone, I committed a crime! To get a spectacular video

Droni crash!!!

the big tree behind me

the big tree behind me
IMG-20240401-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20240401-WA0000.jpg

after fail

after fail

the field in front of me, from where Droni came

the field in front of me, from where Droni came
4-1 08:41
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello. We are sorry to hear that. You could complete the online repair request on our official website and return it for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index
4-1 20:11
Use props
djiuser_X7pAEQL9ppL6
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 4-1 20:11
Hello. We are sorry to hear that. You could complete the online repair request on our official website and return it for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index
Hello Susan, I will try to make a request to service, I gotta cover insurance drone from Coverdrone, sent them a report. Thanks for your prompt response!
4-4 06:25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_X7pAEQL9ppL6 Posted at 4-4 06:25
Hello Susan, I will try to make a request to service, I gotta cover insurance drone from Coverdrone, sent them a report. Thanks for your prompt response!

Sure. After the application, you could leave us the case number, and we will help you to take care of it, thanks.
4-4 20:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules