RS3 Pro tilt motor cracking
374 5 2-27 08:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2fIc8EUaJQpT
lvl.1
Turkey

I have a x-h2s rig at 3.1kg, which is lighter than max payload by 1.4kg. Tilt motor not only makes noise, but obstructs the movement as well. It is not caused by the Tilta ring or cage screws etc.

Thinking that the shop wont make a replacement, is there anything i can do to fix this problem?

2-27 08:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_2fIc8EUaJQpT. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-3 23:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_2fIc8EUaJQpT. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please see the feedback from our relevant team below:

1. Please make sure again that the total weight of the equipment (camera + mounted accessories) does not exceed the stabilizer test load when in use;
2. If the pitch axis motor still makes a noise while turning, the stabilizer needs to be sent back for testing.
3-9 01:56
Use props
AleksandrB-ov
lvl.1
Russia

Hello! I have the same problem. Weight is a little less. How was your question resolved?
3-19 11:10
Use props
Stingy
lvl.1
Turkey

AleksandrB-ov Posted at 3-19 11:10
Hello! I have the same problem. Weight is a little less. How was your question resolved?

It still didn't resolve. Waiting for a reply from DJI. When i get an answer i'll let you know.
3-20 02:31
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you get this issue resolved? What was the outcome ?
4-8 03:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules