Degraded video quality OM 4
202 2 2-29 09:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nature_action4
New

Belize

Dear forum,
I am new to DJI community (hi), and new to OM 4. I recently bought one and now trying it out. What I noticed was that when I upload my files from SDXC to my pc and view the videos, the quality seems to be not that great... Pictures and timelapse videos on the other hand seem to be of reasonable quality but not hair sharp either.

I am using general default settings and video in 1080p

I do notice that I get recurring notification on the device about SD card speed being to slow. Could this be the cause? I can't find online whether someone had previous problems with this, but I am reckoning this could be the main problem. SD card is an SanDisk SDXC 64 GB U1.
Happy to hear your thoughts and thanks.

2-29 09:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you using with the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. Also, have you tried to switch resolution and try to shoot 4k to see if the issue persists? Lastly, please send us the original copy of the file with the issue and upload it via Google Drive then share it with us so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2-29 21:37
Use props
Igorak89
lvl.3
Flight distance : 252546 ft
Serbia

Same problem with recording video 1080p@30FPS with DJI OM 4 using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Videos made with DJI Mimo are low quality and blury, lacking sharpness and details. Video made with basic app on mobile phone are far more better.

I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 6/128. I didn't have that problem when I bought DJI OM 4 in November 2020.

Made by Xiaomi integrated cam app

Made by DJI Mimo

I noticed that bit rate for the two videos are different (DJI Mimo is lower) and the FPS rate (DJI Mimo is 29.62fps while Xiaomi App is 30.00fps).

Also, videos made with DJI Mimo app always flickering although I locked AE.

Please help.
3-18 13:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules