Temperature data in CVS or Excel
331 5 2-29 20:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
007Hannan
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Can we extract temperature data from DJI thermal images into CVS or Excel format? please advise.
2-29 20:35
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

GitHub - gpereyrairujo/IRimage: IRimage: Open source software for processing images from consumer thermal cameras
2-29 23:06
Use props
007Hannan
lvl.1

Hong Kong

LV_Forestry Posted at 2-29 23:06
GitHub - gpereyrairujo/IRimage: IRimage: Open source software for processing images from consumer thermal cameras

Thanks for sharing this. I have tried it and it is working. Temperature files are coming as .txt, I am not finidng any option to change them as .CSV.
3-1 02:26
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

007Hannan Posted at 3-1 02:26
Thanks for sharing this. I have tried it and it is working. Temperature files are coming as .txt, I am not finidng any option to change them as .CSV.

CTRL+H -> replace space by coma
3-1 02:37
Use props
007Hannan
lvl.1

Hong Kong

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-1 02:37
CTRL+H -> replace space by coma

One more thing, if you could explain to me. do RGB values have some connection with temperature values? Are they somehow interconnected, or does it have something to do with intensities' values? Kindly you can brief me on this.
3-1 02:38
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

007Hannan Posted at 3-1 02:38
One more thing, if you could explain to me. do RGB values have some connection with temperature values? Are they somehow interconnected, or does it have something to do with intensities' values? Kindly you can brief me on this.

There is no relationship between the two.  
Temperature is an 8-bit raster expression.  In the exif you have to read the min and max value to interpolate them to the raster values. The open source code does it for you.
3-1 02:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules