How to activate Goggles 2?
219 2 3-2 04:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gray Volk
lvl.2
United States

Just got new Goggles 2 after first turn on it showed some tutorial. Then every time it's just stuck with message like 'goggles not activated, functionality will be limited'. Actually it's limited just to this message. I tried to connect it to fully updated new Controller 2 with different order of turning on goggles/controller. The only effect is controller starts charging from goggles. Connected Mini 4 pro, there is a link to connect. It tells to plug goggles. And that's it, no other effect. Without activation goggles are useless. Manual didn't help. Still have an option to return, but I'd rather have them working. Any help is welcome.

3-2 04:15
Use props
Gray Volk
lvl.2
United States

Well, I can answer myself. Controller 2 is incompatible with Goggles 2. To activate goggles another device is needed. I used an Android tablet. Downloaded DJI Fly App from their server. My guess for security reasons Google doesn't let it in App Store. Anyway, connected goggles to tablet, Fly App updated the firmware on goggles. I was able to connect to Mini 4 Pro for the first time.

The problem: it can connect to either goggles or controller but not to both of them at the same time. I can guess that's because of only one video stream and DJI has no plans to make them compatible. Now I have a dilemma, motion controller 2 or goggles back to store...
3-2 18:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. I'm glad you managed to activate the goggles. Currently, it is not possible to link the Goggles 2/ Integra to the RC 2. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than DJI RC Motion 2. Have a nice day.
3-3 01:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules