DJI Mic
276 4 3-2 20:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1806f04d
lvl.1
Malaysia

I thinking about upgrading my Rode GO 2 mic system to the DJI Mic 2. I want to use the MIC 2 with 2 transmitters with my Action 4. Can the receiver connect via Bluetooth to the camera? The thing I dislike most about the Rode is I have to connect via wire between the receiever and the camera. This is a clutter for me as I use a chest mount and the cables get in the way. I'm hoping the DJI MIC 2 can elminate this wired connection. But....... I don't see any tutorial explaining this..Thanks
3-2 20:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI Mic 2 transmitter only supports direct Bluetooth connection with Osmo Action 4, Osmo Pocket 3, mobile phones, and computers equipped with Bluetooth functionality. For Osmo Action 4 and mobile phones, it can be connected with two transmitters but will only support audio recording by one transmitter. Have a great day ahead.
3-2 21:01
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

The DJIM2 transmitter is Bluetooth no wires.  The Unit not sure if two transmitters can be connected.

the transmitter also acts as a  remote control  for the camera only  start shutter, stop shutter,

if you need to see peoples video and just exactly a hook up, ask

FISH
3-3 04:11
Use props
Natural Sounds and Sights
lvl.3

Spain

You can only connect one single MIC 2 wirelessly via BT to the Action 4. If you plug in the receiver and two TX's, that works fine, but of course involves cables again...I personally have both the new DJI Mic 2 set AND a Rode Wireless Go II set. My view is that the DJI MIC 2 is great for convenience, but that at this stage, the Rode just sounds better.  Needs less EQ in post.
3-3 05:24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Just to add to this

Rode is a different company  been in the business for many more years then DJI  has  the audio track is how I edit at times  loss of size if asked
3-3 05:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules