DJI mic 2 Rx battery indicator
430 3 3-4 13:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

The Reciever battery indicator stays solid with a lighting bolt when plugged in to a usb c port only I can not  vouch for the charge cases. would there be a change so when charging it can    show its actually charging with incrimets

or  do I need for DJI to send me a case for my needs

FISH
3-4 13:04
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Fish the duo mic case lights only light in increments/steps when charging the case battery not the rx unit so regardless of how you charge the rx unit the icon remains the battery with lightening bolt.  Have you tried switching the rx off then charging to see if the rx battery icon disappears off screen upon full charge being attained?   I’d confirm but my rx is fully charged in the case currently.
3-4 13:34
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thank you   the rx and lightning, is solid for charging, off for completed, the  product does that. I like for some other means of charging indication  to show maybe a battery getting filled like most devices  out there
3-4 15:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for your recommendations. This is normal. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
3-6 02:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules