Download Pending indefinitely
458 13 3-6 03:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonCompeta
lvl.1

Spain

Hello,

I have an Osmo Pocket 3 that I've not used for several years, however, when I go to download the Android APK for MIMO from the Download Center to my Google Pixel 7 Pro it just goes to a holding screen that says Download Pending but it gets no further.

My phone has plenty of space and power, so that's not the issue, but I wondered whether anyone else had any ideas?

3-6 03:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JasonCompeta. Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried a different internet connection to check? Please keep us posted.
3-6 08:00
Use props
JasonCompeta
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 08:00
Hi, JasonCompeta. Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried a different internet connection to check? Please keep us posted.

Yes. It's not the internet. I use Starlink so there is plenty of power.

I wasn't sure whether there was a server issue, but I will try again.

In the list of supported devices there are no Google Pixel phones either.
3-7 05:25
Use props
JasonCompeta
lvl.1

Spain

It's still exactly the same, unfortunately. Download pending... WhatsApp Image 2024-03-06 at 11.42.09_ee6abcf0.jpg
3-7 07:47
Use props
djiuser_ms2woxUI9waW
New

United States

I'm having the same issue...
3-7 08:55
Use props
JasonCompeta
lvl.1

Spain

djiuser_ms2woxUI9waW Posted at 3-7 08:55

Unfortunately, because it's not the current product, I don't think DJI really care.

It's a pity really. I own an Air 2 and am on the point of getting an Avata, or at least I was, but I guess I should be looking elsewhere. :-/
3-8 01:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product and mobile device are you using? Make sure to initiate the download only on our official website or click the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads
3-8 03:43
Use props
JasonCompeta
lvl.1

Spain

Well, well well. It looks like it may be finally sorted. It is currently downloading.
3-8 04:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JasonCompeta Posted at 3-8 04:43
Well, well well. It looks like it may be finally sorted. It is currently downloading.

Thank you for the update, JasonCompeta. Glad that you were able to download it. Was the installation successful?
3-11 22:54
Use props
JasonCompeta
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 22:54
Thank you for the update, JasonCompeta. Glad that you were able to download it. Was the installation successful?

Yes, I just did some filming with it now to test it.

Am I right in thinking it can't go wider than 1.0 zoom? My phone can record video at x0.5 but this doesn't seem possible through the app.
3-12 03:40
Use props
djiuser_qTsKYqM18NBG
New

New Zealand

I am having the same trouble trying to download app on my Samsung A22 5G  running Android Version 13. The app jams on " download pending". I have the phone set to allow install from unknown sources.
Any ideas?
3-13 14:29
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_qTsKYqM18NBG Posted at 3-13 14:29
I am having the same trouble trying to download app on my Samsung A22 5G  running Android Version 13. The app jams on " download pending". I have the phone set to allow install from unknown sources.
Any ideas?

Hi, i have just downloaded it on my laptop at homw with no issues, so ive uploaded it to my own personal dedicated server and it downloads just fine too, please see how you get on, Please, hover over the link and look at the bottom of your browser, it should show the full URL your downloading from.

Link now removed, ask if you need it still.
3-13 18:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_qTsKYqM18NBG Posted at 3-13 14:29
I am having the same trouble trying to download app on my Samsung A22 5G  running Android Version 13. The app jams on " download pending". I have the phone set to allow install from unknown sources.
Any ideas?

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Please try to copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device and then download the APK, once you have already downloaded the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. You may click the link below to download it. If the issue still persists, please try a different network and try again. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
3-13 21:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JasonCompeta Posted at 3-12 03:40
Yes, I just did some filming with it now to test it.

Am I right in thinking it can't go wider than 1.0 zoom? My phone can record video at x0.5 but this doesn't seem possible through the app.

Hi there. Just to verify, what device do you have? Is it Osmo Mobile 3 or Pocket 3?

1.jpg
3-14 18:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules