What would you like in the new firmware?
424 8 3-11 10:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_user_PL
lvl.3
Poland

What would you like in the new firmware?  I really miss AF speed adjustment and better tracking like in Insta 360 flow, especially when the subject disappears from the frame.

3-11 10:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for your suggestion. This will be forwarded to the relevant team to provide them with feedback. We appreciate your valued support.
3-11 21:21
Use props
RayNY
lvl.3
United States

I actually like D-Cinelike better than DLog-M.  
3-12 05:17
Use props
rockbyter2011
New

United Kingdom

I would like to be able to adjust joystick speed when tracking.  I like it at 1 rather than 3 but it reverts to 3 when tracking a face.
3-13 02:36
Use props
davidjohn15
New

India

In the new firmware update, users anticipate improved performance, enhanced features, and increased stability. Best internet providerKey desires include expanded compatibility with third-party apps, refined user interface for easier navigation, and optimized battery management for extended longevity. Additionally, integration of advanced safety features such as enhanced autopilot capabilities and improved collision avoidance systems would be highly welcomed. Overall, users seek a seamless and enriching experience with the new firmware.

3-15 03:11
Use props
nezuko12
New

India

monica

In the new firmware update, users anticipate improved performance, enhanced features, and increased stability. Best Internet Provider Key desires include expanded compatibility with third-party apps, refined user interface for easier navigation, and optimized battery management for extended longevity. Additionally, integration of advanced safety features such as enhanced autopilot capabilities and improved collision avoidance systems would be highly welcomed. Overall, users seek a seamless and enriching experience with the new firmware.
3-15 03:55
Use props
djiuser_OLiJd4Wa1Atk
New

United States

Fix these issues .., judder, stutter, shaky problem while closer to a subject!

3-15 10:25
Use props
FIOFON
lvl.3
United Kingdom

The ability to set EV before pressing record button.
3-29 23:12
Use props
DangerousRen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Canada

* Ability to use gyroflow to correct the z axis without the need to use an extra z axis stabilizer.

3-30 07:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules