DJI Pocket 3 EV Exposure Not locking
282 4 3-12 06:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JMoz
lvl.1

Canada

HI All
Just a quck note, we are shooting Webseries on DJI Pocket 3 and our Manual Setup EV is flactuating
EV is going up and down at locked M setup.
Is there a way to LOCK the Exposure to manual and not having going up and down

3-12 06:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JMoz. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-12 21:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JMoz. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to verify if you would like just to adjust the EV value. If yes, please set it to "Auto" camera mode: Under Auto mode, you can only adjust the EV value, under M mode, you can adjust ISO, and shutter speed (you won't be able to adjust EV), this is normal camera mode logic. Hope this helps and answers your question.
3-13 23:31
Use props
JMoz
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 23:31
Hi, JMoz. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to verify if you would like just to adjust the EV value. If yes, please set it to "Auto" camera mode: Under Auto mode, you can only adjust the EV value, under M mode, you can adjust ISO, and shutter speed (you won't be able to adjust EV), this is normal camera mode logic. Hope this helps and answers your question.

Hi Thanks for your quick reply.
Is there a way to lock everything in Manual Mode.  After Setting the EV, the exposure adjusts thur the ISO.
Is there a way to lock everything that it won't travel.

If I put the camera to Manual  50-400  EV at -1.3 the EV jumps from -1.3 to -1.7 when undetected face.
If I Put the camera to Manual at 400iso in Manual the, I don't have access to Exposure and EV jumps from -1.3 to whatever number
Is there a way to lock everything, ISO, EV, Shutter

It would help a lot in next Firmware update

Thanks

Jack
3-14 04:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JMoz Posted at 3-14 04:47
Hi Thanks for your quick reply.
Is there a way to lock everything in Manual Mode.  After Setting the EV, the exposure adjusts thur the ISO.
Is there a way to lock everything that it won't travel.

Hi, JMoz. Thank you for the reply, however, these three camera parameters (ISO, EV, and Shutter) cannot be locked at the same time, in Pro mode, we only can lock the shutter and ISO data.
3-17 17:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules